Reviews for Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
DreadRedDragon8 chapter 15 . 2/3
This story has easily taken the title of my number one favourite SakuraAkatsuki fan fiction ever in existence. I spent days coming back so as to keep reading it (I would have finished up all in one day but I have a habit of reading multiple fan fictions at once and frequently switching between them). I was thoroughly entertained; this was outrageously funny!

Chapter 14 details the most engaging fight scene I have ever read. Throughout that chapter, I was consistently reminded of the humour from the Skulduggery Pleasant book series by Derek Landy. Yes, it was really that good!

I especially loved your portrayal of both Itachi and Pein. As I have said already, this fan fiction was hilarious and I doubt I'm going to find something anywhere near this good for a long time yet.

Please excuse me now while I go to check out your profile for any other great stories you may have written. Thank you for this utterly fantastic piece of amazing that you call a fan fiction, it totally made my week!
LunaShadow chapter 15 . 1/26
Ahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahah! Thank you so much! This was a wonderful story! I look forward to reading your other works!
Mochi chapter 15 . 1/23
I LOVED this Kisame! and Itachi was just so silently and mildly expressive (in and endearing way!) I love thissss! excelent fic!
Wildrop chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
Oh dear sakes. What can I even say to this madness? It was fantastic, and has made me look at Sakura in a whole new way. For that, thank you. XD Hidan and Kisame were particularly amusing as well, although if I'm being honest, the whole of Akatsuki was hilarious (shh, don't tell them I said so. I like all my legs and arms exactly where they are, thank you very much).
Thank you for the story! It was a pleasure to read.
FiresDance09 chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
That was just to damn funny, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Thanks for the story.
darkredmacabre chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
I think I never stopped laughing this whole chapter.. Hahahaha this story is great.
APauliJ chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Loved this story :)
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
I love it...omg flying blender-penguins i love it!
phoenixyfriend chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
I really wanted to enjoy this story, and I was, but the near constant bashing of Karin that started up this chapter is just... too much.
AustraliaLovely chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
It's illogical how hard I laughed at this entire story.
kidloco chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
love it like always!
ClumsyPinkTiger chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
This story is even better than I ever imagined. You rule so so hard. I agree; this is canon as far as I am concerned.
Rat-Man chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Two words: Love it!
ClumsyPinkTiger chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I'm not even finished with the first chapter yet, but I can't resist. This has got to be the FASTEST I will ever review or favorite a story. You have me dying! Just DYING with laughter. The dialogue and the inner thought-processes you described, not to mention your word choice. GOD DAMN this story is just perfect I tell you! It could end with a description of the periodic table of elements and I wouldn't regret favoriting it. Just YES.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Loved this story! It made me laugh harder than any other story I've read. It's definitely crack but it's believable enough that it works. Fantastic job on this!