Reviews for Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
KuriKashi chapter 15 . 6/3
This was just a wonderful way to end!
Well done!
SkyblueNightingale chapter 1 . 5/8
'Shut up you dumb bitch' hahahahahaha hidan is fucken amazing haha oh god ha
Meems chapter 1 . 4/17
No se muho inglés pero estoy intentandote leer. Me ha encantado, me emociona mucho tu historia. Seguiré leyendo hasta donde me alcance el idioma. Muchas gracias, sigue así.
mangoandpassionfruit chapter 15 . 2/5
Omg this made me laugh so much, hilarious from start to finish, I love this story so much
KnellaLuna chapter 15 . 9/15/2017
GENIUS! PURE GENIUS!
silmaril chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
OMG HAHAHAHHA I LAUGHED SO MUCH READING THE HOLE AKATSUKI REACTIONS ! This is gold XD
JyuneFuma chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
Please god update soon.
Elwin Ailred chapter 15 . 8/1/2017
This entire story just made me giggle in the best ways.

-EA
DankMemeQueen chapter 15 . 7/19/2017
Noooo! I can't even express how much I loved this story! So sad to see it end...TT
Invincible Shadow chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
I have read this entire story in one sitting and let me tell you, I'm loving the mix of crack/canon/banter that you've employed - the humour is such that I ended up snorting multiple times and I'd be overjoyed if you'd were canon. Now, I've spied a sequel to this so I shall move onto that. Expect a similar review soon!
Fantastic job on this!
Incoherent Story chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
The story makes no sense, story is shockingly incoherent and the characters are unlikable.
NatNicole chapter 15 . 4/25/2017
*cackles* EPIC fic from start to finish!
RENx3 chapter 3 . 4/3/2017
...won't you keep me too? haha i'm loving this thing so far. like i honestly couldn't wait to keep reading after every time i get the chance. thank goodness this has been completed, or i wouldn't be able to bear the cliffhangers
jedimasterjosephine chapter 15 . 3/22/2017
I loved it and I would love to see more
GemNika chapter 15 . 3/8/2017
Omg procrastinating on uni homework has never been so satisfying! I love this story, and I can't wait to read more of your work!