Reviews for Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
KagomeAngel91 chapter 15 . 11/23
I love it!
Its was amazing! Love the dynamics between them all. Very sassy.
Really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it :)
Xx
Potkanka chapter 15 . 8/19
Haha I loved this! Sakura was a badass and the Akatsuki were kinda adorable and no-one was probably fully sane but hey, the more sane ones were the unlucky ones who had to put up with the rest. XD
I also like they way it was resolved. I mean the relationship between Konoha and Akatsuki (or more precisely Tsunade and Pein) would probably be a political nightmare to explain, but it seems to be working for them. I just wonder how Pein reacted when he first found out about the true events that took place in Konoha after Sakura's supposed escape and how he and Tsunade developed the current relationship. :D
Pyrane chapter 15 . 8/9
Pein in the ass !
Well, no. Sakura in Pein's ass ;D

Thanks for sharing the crak !

***Pyrane***
Divintae chapter 15 . 7/22
Wonderfully written and hilarious in every way! I loved the way how you portrayed Sakura and how you written her to interact with the Akatsuki members :)
girlpod50000 chapter 15 . 7/22
Well then, what can I say other then well done. This was a very well written and thought out story that I enjoyed every moment of reading. I had come into it with fasination from the description and am certainly not displeased to where it has ended. You wrapped things up rather well I think. When I first started reading I admit that is was merely for amusement, not really thinking that a good plot would submit itself other than the normal fanciful Akatsuki Sakura romance. I enjoyed how the story completely swallowed me up and quite literally had me pacing around my house as I read on my phone. Very few stories have caused me to completely stop work around the house because I was so engrossed in them, so bravo I enjoyed it until the very end and am quite satisfied with how it allied up together, which cannot be said for. Most of the things I have read, though writer168 has a flair for catching me up in their magnificent stories as well. I am pleased to say you have entered a level with my favorite worriers and am looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future, thank you for the wonderful experience that was able to distract me from my otherwise dull life.
At the beginning of this fic I called Itachi 'straight-laced'. Now the fic is over and I called him 'anal'. This story changes my vocab!

Thanks for writing this, it was hilarious!
Shade O'Killer chapter 15 . 7/4
I love this ridiculous story so mush wow just wow
Amoisttowlette chapter 1 . 5/31
This is one of the best fics I've read. Iespecially love the way you ended it, very clever.
Rviva chapter 15 . 5/10
Loll that was awesome. Your sarcasm is hilarious
ijh chapter 2 . 4/22
lol poor Sasuke
grievouslychatty chapter 15 . 3/15
Bro, Pein with a fucking business degree is something I'll never get out of my head. I remember this fic from when I was a tiny weeb and now that I've molted into my fully fledged weeby feathers, this is the shit I LIVE for!

Also, Bro, your style is on point. I love the sort of informality you weave into your writing!

Also, KISAME! I absolutely fucking LOVE Kisame! You wrote someone compelling without making him a background affair or a pathetic side cast, and you had such a FANTASTIC mastery of the group dynamic st all times that you didn't over balance and overfocus on anyone unless you need to!

All in all, excellent. I love the whole concept, I love Sakura's nonchalance, and I love that while you made me wish I was fighting with them, I could still laugh along behind them.

"'He wasn't kicked in the head by a fucking horse when he was a kid.'" I choked on my drink- thank you for that.

OH GOD DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HIDAN!
I have such a thing for seeing the depths an author can push a character to and where they dig those deep moments in, and I'm so pleased to at least see some less maniacl nature though that! I know he's a homicidal sadist with a freak streak, but the whole lazy morning chat and deep shit about Jashin was so REWARDING and FULFILLING to read as a reader!

Okay, not to rant either, but I would have liked to see more from Deidara or Itachi. Itachi was sort of character point and a little too background for what I prefer, but that was a stylistic choice to counter balance humor and I loved how you left him with the whole overrated scheme. Gotta agree with Sakura, the whole "dark and mysterious" card gets so crusty! You made Itachi your own, which is always interesting to read and fun to see!

OKAY IVE BEEN RANTING, LONG STORY SHORT (15 CHAPTERS) IVE GOTTA GO BEFORE I FANGIRL AND PICK THIS ALL APART! LOVE YOUR WORK, BIG FAN!
melissaBa chapter 3 . 2/9
hahahahahahaha Oh my god this is so funny and I need to say that "must be an Uchiha thing" was the best thing ever!
Miss.Shapley chapter 15 . 12/17/2015
There are no words to fully describe my love of this story.
GentleRage chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
This has gotta be one of my favorite stories on this site. Its great to see someone who can make these themes cross so well and I thoroughly all the giggles you caused. You're awesome