Reviews for Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
red on the run chapter 3 . 7/1
hahahaha!
Tank chapter 15 . 5/21
Funniest fic (intentionally so) I've read in awhile. Kinda wished shed chosen social retard Itachi (so cute! XD) at the end, but ah well.
Salome Maranya chapter 15 . 5/17
What. Even. Not much on the plot side but pretty hilarious writing does it.
freakhorrorchick chapter 3 . 4/25
All I have to say is, the Akatsuki can keep me any day.
red.masenko chapter 1 . 4/23
I have no idea how I have never read this before but I am so in love and you deserve many more reviews!
reamerinus chapter 6 . 4/23
OMG! I so luv this fic. Esp the character portrayal
asalutetooldfriends chapter 1 . 4/21
This fanfic is most definitely one of the best I've ever read. Thank you!
LoonyTuned chapter 3 . 3/20
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER. FUCK.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 3/16
Lol these boys are out of their Damn minds. They're hilarious.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 3/16
They're hilarious. I love their banter, they sound like a mass of hilarious and disgruntled cats.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 3/16
Oh my. Hidan is hilarious, Ohmigod that boy. He's too much, I love it.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 3/16
Surprise surprise! Exciting times.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/15
Oh my. Sakura certainly has her hands full with everything that's going on now.
Strefe chapter 15 . 2/3
This story has easily taken the title of my number one favourite SakuraAkatsuki fan fiction ever in existence. I spent days coming back so as to keep reading it (I would have finished up all in one day but I have a habit of reading multiple fan fictions at once and frequently switching between them). I was thoroughly entertained; this was outrageously funny!

Chapter 14 details the most engaging fight scene I have ever read. Throughout that chapter, I was consistently reminded of the humour from the Skulduggery Pleasant book series by Derek Landy. Yes, it was really that good!

I especially loved your portrayal of both Itachi and Pein. As I have said already, this fan fiction was hilarious and I doubt I'm going to find something anywhere near this good for a long time yet.

Please excuse me now while I go to check out your profile for any other great stories you may have written. Thank you for this utterly fantastic piece of amazing that you call a fan fiction, it totally made my week!
LunaShadow chapter 15 . 1/26
Ahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahah! Thank you so much! This was a wonderful story! I look forward to reading your other works!