Reviews for Stuck On You
brankel1 chapter 37 . 10/21
Jane chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
See, I KNEW Bella was a nasty piece of work! But my money's on Ness and Sam!
Jane chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Interesting story. I like the idea of nasty Emily, why didn't Leah speak up when Emily announced her colours? Leah will still be first, and Emily would just be the one copying Leah's ideas.
Jane chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
No, why would Leah change her colours if she's getting married in 4 weeks. Emily is planning a wedding in 7 months, isn't she? So Leah is first up. So why would she change? Her dresses would already be done. Too bad for Emily.
Weave the Magic chapter 37 . 4/9/2014
You just accomplished something I never thought of reading, I want to search for other Sam and Renesmee fics. Wow! Love both of them and I had my fill of Blackwater too. I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing. :)
Londerland chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
A Minnesotan who doesn't write Edward/Bella! :D
Londerland chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Make Sam less flippy floppy. Or. Get on with the Sam/Ness.
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 37 . 5/25/2013
i loved this! what was the other sam/nessie fic that got u started btw?
Terra-Wendy chapter 37 . 4/13/2013
gyg chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Great story but blackwater pairing gross
azilamm chapter 37 . 10/24/2012
Oh my god! Love this story to bits!
KittyVortex chapter 37 . 8/20/2012
I got so addicted that I kept forgetting to review which I am sorry about. I love this story and I love your writing style.
Your awesome!
KittyVortex chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
I love this Renesmee, she is freaking awesome.
KittyVortex chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
I got so caught up in the story that I forgot to review. I really wanted to punch Emily right in the ruined part of her face, seriously, that girl needs quite a few slaps. I love the way you've made her, even if I hate her. Sam really needs to grow some balls but hey I'm sure they'll appear in time with Nessie.
KittyVortex chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I like stories where Emily is a bitch, I never really thought that her character suited Sam. Can't wait to read more!