Reviews for Pale Shelter
Why does she need Alices approval. She should kind her own business.
What a pushover Bella is
Why does the cafetiere keep going 'silent' that's stupid and Jane being at her school is also stupid.
jk chapter 15 . 8/24/2015
if hes so obsessive and hes loved bella since 7th grade...how were there others? doesn't he have like a one track mind?
A2463 chapter 45 . 8/18/2015
great story.
kiara chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
In ghis story I want to slap Alice
Guest chapter 39 . 11/27/2014
What happened to, like, school and stuff? Did they graduate? Are they just not going?
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2014
He said that he first saw her in gym class in SEVENTH GRADE. So he had already dated Tanya before that? When he was like 12, or something and he was THAT emotionally involved with her?
Guest chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
Bella frustrates the crap out of me. She is such a doormat! Does she have no self respect? Does she even want t defend herself?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
Edward doesn't stop to consider Bella's feelings before he does thigs and he makes all of her decisions for her without considering her feelings
Toni Masen chapter 45 . 6/1/2014
Hmmmm, rather hard to follow at times. I sometimes got the feeling that Bella had Bipolar and not Edward and we were seeing things from an odd perspective. Being kidnapped and tied up against my will is not something I could forgive no matter what the persons condition.
Considering Charlie's job, he didn't ask enough questions about why he was picking her up so far from home. Carlisle and Esme seemed very lacking in their concern for Edward. How did they afford to rent a home and feed themselves when neither of them had a job, what about attending school? Pleeeeeeeeease tell me they started using birth control! A very intense story.
Violent.Ninja.Girl chapter 45 . 3/26/2014
This story is so amazing that I couldn't stop reading! I do have a few questions though. How did Edward and Bella get an apartment if neither of them have jobs? And it seemed like after the whole Las Vegas thing they stopped going to school, what exactly happened with that?
rachelgreene chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
I don't know what it is about your dialogue...but it's fantastic. Odd, but fantastic. Also, Edward needs counseling. ASAP.
rachelgreene chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Let me get this straight. Edward corners ole girl in the bathroom, assaults her physically and verbally, then gives a repeat performance at the party... But he didn't cross the line until he *insinuated* that he owned her... Whereas before he told her...creepily...Is Bella stable mentally (I'm not even trying to throw shade. This is a legit question.)? I mean, it's obvious that Edward is very seriously disturbed, but Bella can't be far behind.
BrennAstotle chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
I'm not understanding this story. There is no history to their relationship. It just jumps around. Edward acts psycho and Bella is a doormat. None of it makes sense. And exactly how does Alice have any power over what Bella does? Just sitting here completely confused.
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »