Reviews for Return to Sanity
Julia Ba chapter 8 . 4/9
It's such an exciting story! Wish you wouldn't have ń£iven up on it. But who knows! I'll put it on alert just in case.
Azera-v chapter 7 . 4/2
Really love your story, remember reading it before years ago, wish there was more of it. Very well written.
Enishi-Haru chapter 8 . 1/21
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Faery66 chapter 8 . 1/20
Hope to read more soon.

D!
k505 chapter 8 . 1/16
Please, please, please update! I love the story.
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 1/15
Great story! :) Hope you continue this! I'd love to see how Voldemort turns out with having regained his sanity.
Gaanaru chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
Update pls!
mokona-pyuh chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I really like this idea ! The style is good, and the story well-written, with a lot of information in it. I think it's one of the most thoughtful yet emotional fics I've read. I can't wait to see more interaction between Harry and Tom, and even more so between Harry and his friends !
tayleah chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
I really like the caring and protective Severus.
Loes-chan chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
Wow! I really love this story
I like how voldemort is becoming more human again and he can think clearly again.
Will nagini encounter harry when she will be looking for the horcrux? That would be awesome! Please make that happen!
And poor harry, hes been through so much. As an abused child myself I recognize his struggles. Im glas snape is helping him. The way you write about this makes me feel you have some experience about this as well... Anyways, i like it a lot and hope you havent abandoned it. I really want to know how voldemort and harry first meeting would go... :)
Cztelnik chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
Oops s/b Twins "reel" Ginny in
Cztelnik chapter 8 . 9/25/2016
I like this fic. Hope to see more someday. It has a really practical point of view that is refreshing to see. Also like how the twins, Neville and Luna aren't stupid and that they all got to hear what Arthur and Xenophilos said to Severus. Saves a great deal of unnecessary angst and drama.

Twins are going to real Ginny in short and Neville now knows Snape isn't entirely evil") Kingsley could be very good for Harry. Wow, what a different life that would be! He might even learn what he ought to know as the last Potter!
Musikus chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
It's been a little more than a year since this was last updated, but I gladly await the next chapter! Well done you, I am beyond pleased that you dedicated this many chapters to writing about Harry's physical, emotional, and psychological state, as well as the beginning of his progress towards healthiness. What I appreciate the most, however, is the even pace of the story: you're not rushing to get things out but are allowing the reader time to let the contents of the chapters sink in, and all this without overwhelming us with a heavy atmosphere.

Kudos, my friend!
amariecoughlan chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
Please update this story
ruinedsandwich chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
1. I put off reading this because your plot sounded kinda unoriginal bUT THIS IS SO DIFFERENT FROM MY EXPECTATIONS. WAW THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE PUT ON A PEDISTAL WITH A SPOT LIGHT AND EVERYTHING
2. You said updates every month! I understand that you have a life unlike some of your readers but its been a year!
3. Does Harry still have his parceltongue ability? He has had that soul peice for so long after all...
4. I love you. Thank you for being born into this world.