Reviews for Return to Sanity
WereBunny87 chapter 8 . 7/22
I love this story so much so far and I hope to read more soon! Well done !
SaiyaCat chapter 8 . 7/1
So Awsome Please UPDATE!
Baxter87 chapter 8 . 6/21
Love this fic can't wait to see what happens next!
Balos chapter 8 . 6/9
I'm enjoying your story, thank you so much for taking the time to write it and keep plugging at it. I like the twists you are putting in. It is kind-of like the best of all worlds, a nice reliable story with just enough cool new things to get me thinking. Again, Thank you.
draco7347 chapter 8 . 5/29
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Delicious darkness chapter 8 . 5/12
AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
pattamon39 chapter 8 . 5/12
Please update when you can, I'll keep looking for it :) thanks for a good fiction. Your writing is really good. Keep going, please :)
Damien Grimm chapter 6 . 5/6
I think Harry can be a Parselmouth. It could be a side effect of having been a Horixrocs (?don't know how to spell that?) that never goes away. Hope this helps!.
mageofmyth chapter 8 . 4/15
I just found this and really liked it. I hope that you start writing again.

I look forward to finding out how Voldemort becomes with more of a soul, and Harry with more help.
Lady Laran chapter 8 . 3/27
Very nicely done...I have a question regarding placement. As an auror, Kingsley won't be home often to ensure a child in Harry's position has the supervision and care he needs. Is this actually a good idea to have him go with him? I could see Andromeda and her hubby over Kingsley.
Potterel08 chapter 6 . 3/3
Oh, the ending to this chapter has made me feel so emotional. You are such an amazing writer to portray these characters as they should be. Thank you so much. Xx
Writer-Steph-94 chapter 8 . 3/3
THIS IS AMAZING! Why have you no updated in so long?!
Akita Kira chapter 8 . 1/30
Soooo I saw that you were supposed to be posting once a month but it seems as if you have forgotten as it is now 2016 and there is no update -sad face- I really like this story and I want it to continue so you have my support and some good luck to get you to update soon! Please, can't wait for another chapter!
rachel.thompson711 chapter 6 . 1/26
Can you just kill Dumbledore off right here, right now! I am getting really pissed off with his attitude. Congrats on capturing the essence of the characters. looking forward to the next chapter.
peppymint chapter 8 . 1/16
love it. i hope to see a new chapter soon.