Reviews for Return to Sanity
Aytheria chapter 8 . 8/22
Sooooo, it's August? Just wondering when the next update will be. This fic has been a very intriguing (and emotional) ride so far and I really do hope it continues. I've always loved reading about sane!Voldemort. There's just so many ways to interpret his character as the charismatic Tom Riddle and I can't wait to see where you go with it. Characterisation has been so far very believable. I like the way you've dealt with Snape and Harry's interactions so far as well. Oh, and a nod to Umbridge's comeuppance. We all secretly wished that she could have been put to trial over what she did. I guess that's what we have fanfiction for...

Anyway, many kudos. Wonderful story and writing (although, yes, there were a LOT of typos/spelling/grammar etc mistakes in previous chapters. It might help to get a beta to just comb through them, as they're a fresh pair of eyes able to catch such silly mistakes with far more ease...but whatever works!) and otherwise fantastic work.

Can't wait to read more.

-Ria
Larenars chapter 8 . 8/22
Excellent beginning. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
FruitCat chapter 8 . 8/17
I'm really interested in seeing this story progress. It has cliches, but they're done in your own unique way that makes the story as a whole a joy to read. I'm excited to see where this story goes.
winterstar77 chapter 8 . 8/13
I think your next update is now well over three and a half months over due :( - The only reason I point this out is because I really love this story and can't wait to read more! Please follow through with your promise and update VERY soon. (I expect a lot of chapters to be uploaded at once to make up for the missing months :P ).
changekiss chapter 8 . 7/23
Pleassssssseeeeeee?
UPDATE!
Calmzone1 chapter 8 . 7/17
good story :) hope life gives you a chance to update
MeowChan88 chapter 6 . 7/15
omg Im ballin'
Caty chapter 8 . 7/13
Updateeeee pleaseee
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 8 . 7/3
you are incredible. the way you wrote Harrys heartbreak was just.. fuck, i actually cried in a public place. i also like how you portray characters, they all are very relatable, no one is completely evil, nothing is black or white, everyone is just so human. because of that it reads like canon, as in it is extremely lifelike and convincing.
breannapierson1990 chapter 6 . 6/30
Marvolo or lord slytherin
(did I spell that right? ) after all he is known as Salazar's heir
breannapierson1990 chapter 5 . 6/30
Malfoy should foster harry Potter! Then Voldemort would know just how bad harry's life has been!
Caty chapter 8 . 6/25
Updateee pleaserr T.T
SeverusLovesHarry chapter 8 . 6/25
I really like this story so far! Please update soon :)
rmiser1994 chapter 8 . 6/23
great story so far! cannot wait to read more! .
FalconLux chapter 8 . 6/14
I just reread this story with the addition of chapter 8, which I had not previously read. It's stupenderific! Yes, that is a word! I don't care if it is written in my dictionary in pencil, it's still in there! It's an adjective meaning "really freaking awesome". It's a somewhat new word with origins in fanfiction and there are unconfirmed reports that it was originally created when a reviewer of a fanfic was unable to properly enumerate his or her high regard for what she had just read.

So, yes, I am most pleased with this stupenderific story. I did notice that you mentioned updating once a month. I also noticed that it has been longer than that. I have absolutely no right to complain given the status of my own WIPs and a long string of broken updating promises. I just thought I would mention it and hope desperately that it might nudge you into getting another chapter posted out of guilt if nothing else. Two of my favorite HP characters are Severus Snape and Voldemort, so it's probably not surprising that I would stoop to such methods. *shifty eyes*

Anyway! Great story. I look forward to more.