Reviews for Return to Sanity
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 10/23
Chapter 7: quiet, not quite. A misprint in the part of the story where Severus is calming down the angry and aghast parents.
Darn the love potions. Surprised that Bill Weasley didn't turn out like Tom Marvolo Riddle - a child conceived while father is under influence of love potion.
Diary piece was reunited with Voldemort... Luckily. Explains why Voldemort was sane-ish enough to notice Horcrux in Harry's scar.
Lawl, I can only imagine how ...surprised, for lack of a better word... Voldemort will be to see fake locket in the cave.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Ada1229 chapter 8 . 10/10
pssth, the most therapists or Counselers do as far as actual help is lend an unbiased listening ear and while that helps it doesn't actually solve any issues. At least that's been my experience with seeing therapists. I stopped seeing mine after she decided to repeat what my parents had been telling me my entire life for about the millionth time. Seriously If I wanted to hear the same line repeated over and over I'd make complaints to my dad. In any case I kind of understand Harry's reluctance to trust. This world is pretty screwed up and there isn't very many people I know I can truly trust in it.
Ada1229 chapter 7 . 10/10
Actually Arthur, Harry DID go for help, twice in his first 2 years.

1st year before they went through the trap door they tried going to Dumbledore but he wasn't around so they told Minerva instead and she basically scoffed at them and brushed their concerns aside

2nd year they went to Lockheart, it was quite clear that he was a fraud BUT they still tried seeking help. it's just the adults lost his trust when they did nothing to reassure him they would take care of it
Willofhounds chapter 8 . 9/21
Please update again. This is an excellent story.
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 8/6
Lol, well, life gets busy, especially with a family, and be glad you were able to find time to write. Mistakes happen. Just remember to look back over the page for red lines, and green ones if using Microsoft Word before you post it and you will catch the majority of the errors.

Glad you continued it, I hope you get the chance to complete this one day. You must have only a few more chapters. You could probably blast out the majority of it over a few days, then go back through and edit it once you've had a break. (Lol, I know, unreasonable expectations!) But having been writing myself, I know how easy it is to blitz off 10k words at a shot. No matter what, it's good to do a bit for a life break, and good to remove guilt of not writing/or finishing something. That one I do know we'll.

Good luck with life, hope you get the opportunity to finish the story. I'll be patiently waiting and reading other things in the meantime. And if it's too long of a time and I can't remember the entirety of the story, then I guess I'll just have to read it for the 3rd time. Since this is my second already. Cheers.
Loving the plot so far please update soon
Julia Ba chapter 8 . 4/9
It's such an exciting story! Wish you wouldn't have ń£iven up on it. But who knows! I'll put it on alert just in case.
Azera-v chapter 7 . 4/2
Really love your story, remember reading it before years ago, wish there was more of it. Very well written.
Enishi-Haru chapter 8 . 1/21
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Faery66 chapter 8 . 1/20
Hope to read more soon.

D!
k505 chapter 8 . 1/16
Please, please, please update! I love the story.
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 1/15
Great story! :) Hope you continue this! I'd love to see how Voldemort turns out with having regained his sanity.
Gaanaru chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
Update pls!
mokona-pyuh chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I really like this idea ! The style is good, and the story well-written, with a lot of information in it. I think it's one of the most thoughtful yet emotional fics I've read. I can't wait to see more interaction between Harry and Tom, and even more so between Harry and his friends !
tayleah chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
I really like the caring and protective Severus.