Reviews for Melt
arya304 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Sad thing was that I was eating strawberry ice cream at the time, now I can't even look at it with out thinking blushing, this will be awkward to explain why! Lol
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
THAT was amazing! XD
Nicely written! :D
hichi123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
wow strawbeery ice cream
ichigo.t.cahn chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
XD LAW
Mizashi chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I will NEVER see ice cream the same way now LOL. But seriously, I LOVED reading this fanfic, especially the teasing parts! Very hot and sexy, yet really sweet too, like the ice cream itself. XD Great job - I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one!
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
really hot lemon!hehe..stwawbewwy icecweam! lolz..really smexy and smutty! you're good with these two!
Lone Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Good smut, and slightly humerous too. Would you consider doing something with Hichigo and Vanilla ice cream? As in no joke, it would most likely present many halarious situations. Anyways-

With respect,

-Black Hallow
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
We all know Ichigo likes it on bottom best ;)
LyricalSin chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh my...that was incredibly hot. I think my love of ice cream just increased.
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Totally smexy! *clears throat* And strawberry ice cream was my favorite flavor too...now I won't be able to look at it with a straight face again! DX lol oh well the story was totally worth it!

~Strawberry-Ringo
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That was so HOT! x3 you're GOOD! you're a good writer and you can write this pairing WELL! :D fabolous! x3 so smexy~! i hope to see more from you soon in this pairing hopefully!