Reviews for Darker Side of Romance
Lol this is really similar to the plot line of a manhwa
lika chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Great story
But this reminded me of the manga/manhwa
Girl in heels.
Kawaiilila chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It was dark in te beginning but it was heart-warming to see the ending! You write amazing stories Falcon
Elementary' my dear Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was an amazing story! :) Really liked the end !
Red Blossom57 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved it. I totally didn't expect the ending.
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I really loved this one. You know it's funny how everything except the fact that they already knew each other and then he confessed in the end reminds of a manhwa 'Girl in heels' if I'm not mistaken...
GaaraSakura fan chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Lame.
blackcherrieswithsprinkles11 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow... dark and dangerous gaara, dare devil sakura, a sweet ending... I heart this story!

Can i use this storyline for a story?
shaLy.iS.thy.nAme chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
ok.. i've read this like a million times, but still, this story makes me squeal land get teary-eyed like a fangirl.. Gosh.. zi love it.. and I love you for eriting this fic.. Thanks so much!
LittleNightmare92 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
wow.. gaara's character is completely identical to a person I was in relationship for a very long time. It's shitty to admit that... but seriously, it's like going down memory lane reading this story.

Unfortunately, abusive relationships never get better. It becomes a pattern and a dangerous cycle. No matter how much a man apologizes for physically hurting you, he always does it again and again. They will fall to their knees begging to be loved again but nothing ever changes. I like this story because Sakura's bitterness and resentment towards Gaara is realistic. But part of her misses the person he once was before he started abusing her, and I can relate to that kind of situation.

Great choice in characters. It was a little difficult reading this but I love GaaSaku stories and dark personalities always suit Gaara very well.
thegirlofmanymoods chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I favourited this a while ago, but I think that I'm going to take it off. In terms of quality of content, this is quite good. However, reading it kind of makes me a little nautious now. To me, the fact that Gaara abuses her, treats her like shit, and doesn't even apologize for it is horrible, and the fact that Sakura is with him anyways makes me sick. I understand the 'love conquers all' idea, but this is horrible. And yes, I am quite feminist :). Please don't consider this an attack on you personally, the idea of being with a guy that abused you just seems disgusting to me.
Flooded Minds chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It was confusing but it made sense in the end.
IGlompedYourMangaAnime chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
OMG that was good
thendfourever chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Hiya!

I really liked this story even though it's a bit dark for my taste.

However, I couldn't really understand the backstory..

Ahem.. Yeah, keep it up!
aj chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
omg i don't even like dark shit, but you made sakura seem bad-ass.

anyway, i'm saying i loved this, ALOT, and you should do more. ta ta!