Reviews for A New Era
emmannuel.alexandre chapter 1 . 2/1
OMG I... I really felt like I was reading a Catherine's chapter right here! It's clear you've taken care to not make the character's OOC and the way you chose to play the story it's believable. Awesome fic 10/10.

And at the ending, "It started to rain." *teary-eyed* :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
The one thing I didn't like about how the trilogy ended was that there wasn't enough resolution for Seth and Mirany, but this helps fill in the gap. How sweet!
CharmSparks11833 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
eeeep! So cute! xD
wolfpackof1 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Ahhhh this was so good! The story was really good, and a natural progression from the end of Scarab. I can definitely see Telia doing that. Your writing was excellent, clear and descriptive. thank you!
AerisSerris chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh my God.

First off, I loved this. I just started reading this series a week ago, and I fell in love with Sethany (or Miraneth... haven't decided which I prefer)!

This was written so well, it was like reading one of the books! Totally awesome, I'd love to see more Sethany from you!
Casa Circe chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was glorious. Everyone was in character and the descriptions were vivid and lovely. You managed to write a very plausible situation too (Telia's interference was adorable). And the anxiety and awkwardness of Seth's confession were natural. This was an exceedingly enjoyable read.
101Obsessions chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh, *wow*!

Start off: I *love* these books, but I haven't read them in years. I literally just thought of them today and found there are only 6 fanfics on here to do with them.

This story is pure AWESOME. Not just because I'm a total Sethany shipper, but because the way you write is so pretty! Especially how you described Oblek's song, and how it started to rain after they kissed. Like the gods are all happy.

Big thumbs up, and free internets :D
ShadowRavenAMZ chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh my gosh, this was SO well written, I wanted to cry by the end! It's a shame there aren't more fans of the series who know how to captivate an audience, but I want you to know you did an excellent job with both description and dialogue. The characters weren't altered from the book versions I love and it was believeable. PLEASE write more if you ever get the chance. I have my own OPS fan fiction called "The Greatest Theft" that you should read. It's Mirany x Jackal, but I hope you'll enjoy it. And don't worry, I plan on writing something for Sethany in the future
Sailor Donut chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
WOW. I love this! I mean... this is like... everything I could have ever dreamed for in a Sethany fanfic. Your writing style was perfect- it matched Catherine Fisher's so well that I felt like I was just reading another chapter of the novels. And you worked in their feelings, their personalities, so...perfectly! It felt exactly like it -should- feel, everyone was exactly in character and acted how you would expect them to.

Just... love. Love love love. Thank you for writing this!
candy-cake chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was very wonderfully written ] I loved the way you portrayed them because they seemed so natural. I would have loved to see something like this in the books lol I like the ending bit, I'm so glad they're going to get rain! I hope you write some more about this ] I loved reading this ]
Phyripo chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Yay! One more! I love The Oracle Prophecies and there are just too less stories of it.

But here's one more and I really like it! It was so... How do you say that?

It was... visual? Yeah, visual probably. I really could see it happening in front of me. That's what I mean. I'm not very good at writing like that, I like to write dialogues.

But that has nothing to do with the story...

As for that: I love it (I said that before) and I'm gonna favorite it right now. There. Click.

Don't you agree with my opinion that Oracle Prophecies should have its own section? I really think it deserves that. There are books with only one story in the 'Books' section, and OP has seven stories already! (Mostly oneshots, but still.)

Can't we subscribe that to the moderators or whatever they're called?

I'm rambling. Anyway. I have nothing more to say.

Phyripo