Reviews for As Wyeth Had Helga, So I Have You
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
You paint a lovely story :D
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
A bit sad for all those years, but breathtakingly beautiful in its conclusion and love at the end. Thank you!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh, this is splendid! Yes, Severus needs all that color and light in his life, after so many years bound to black and white and grey.

Fortunately, Hermione is more than happy to offer it to him, even in her absence.
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh, this was just exquisite! You've made their whole history vivid in my mind, and the characterizations were perfect.

Severus' public denial of his desire for her, while he expresses it every day in his secret paintings, is so in character for the interpretation of his character that I like best: The man who desired everything but never felt that he deserved it.

Good for Hermione for having the courage to go after him at last, so that they could both have their heart's desire!

I've seen many of Wyeth's paintings, including the Helga series, and I can't blame you for being inspired by them. I'm grateful, in fact, because they birthed this beautiful fic.

Well done! A thousand times, well done!
Lala97 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wonderful story! It left me speechless... : )
kitt46 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I really like this story. It's so right on.

All the best,

amburnikole chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was whimsical and lovely!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
As said, utterly brilliant. This one's C2'd now, too... xD
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Beautiful one-shot. I found one of your stories and backtracked because I loved your writing style. Once again I was glad to have found a story that I loved reading. :)
shemerina chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is just lovely :')
watin77 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i've been on a reading spree of your fics this week, but dear lord, they are addictive-and your writing style is captivating! really, really love your work and this fic!
Maridee chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
You thought you would have a go? Wow this is way more than that. Beautifully written, totally engaging, and altogether brilliant.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wonderful. I love the atmosphere of this story, and the paintings scene I thought was very moving.
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 5/31/2010

This was brilliant. Breathtakingly beautiful, plain intimidating to the amateur. O_O

I love this! It's amazing, I love how you wrote this, the drama was great and the concept of the story itself was just... awesome. xD

A truly good piece, I hope to see more of this in the archives, albeit less dramatic. :P

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D