Reviews for Of snakes and blossoms
SheWolfMedjai chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
Aww so cute!
Kitti chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
omg! best laugh EVER! -Steals tobi and locks him in the closet-
Pyro-Misa chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Awww, a little confused/concerned out about how she did't freak out more about having a naked guy as old as my dad in her home at first, but, your story, your rules. I liked it.
Pyro-Misa chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Sakura-Hinata-Akatsuki chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
This was the best story I HAVE EVER READ! Good Job! :)
Haru-no-Sabaku chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Awww! This was so adorable, amazing, wonderful, and awesome!
Haru-no-Sabaku chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
OH. MY. JASHIN! That ending was sooooo adorable! Your story is amazing
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY! But here is my only note: should've killed off Ino and Karin by aids and hiv or maybe tortue. That's it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
I'm sorry but this story is horrible. It's written terribly, after the 3rd chapter I had to stop reading. The corny jokes, the bipolar personalities you gave everyone, it's just horrible. I don't know what else to say other then that...
Mordacious Moratorium chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Hmmm...this is actually really good but one of my main problems is Sakura is practically a Mary Sue. You god-modded her. I mean, Magmarex? What the fuck? O.o other than though, it's a good story. A bit too many capitals for my taste but it's worth reading. I apologize for any mistakes made in this review. It's 5:59 A.M. and I'm writing this on an Ipad.
X.summergrey.X chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
hahahahaha lmao
and aww they will be soo happy.
X.summergrey.X chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
wow. this story is too funny. this may be the only story that i will ever like of these two together.
iiNintendo chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
I loooooooooooooooooove this fanfiction but not cuz its SakuxOro but cuz the way Sakura talks. So addicting 3
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
This is my favorite chapter and I looked up the song and sang with your lyrics XD It's awesome how it goes will with the song! Haha
organizationkhII chapter 11 . 11/24/2012