Reviews for Total Eclipse
svulagsonbensidy chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Um um wow
The Congressman chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
Best damn proposal I've read on this site. Awesome!
Olivia-Benson-Elliot-Stabler11 chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
Nick isn't the father Nate it I think?
Guest chapter 31 . 9/17/2013
I Liked This Story To Good Job
Guest chapter 31 . 8/2/2013
Wonderful story, I love how Olivia stepped in because the kids needed her, she's always giving and this story totally brought it out. I did want to punch Kathleen though haha. Glad Olivia and Elliot didn't have a baby boy and have to feel bad because Maureen stole the name. Thanks for posting.
Frannielloyd chapter 31 . 7/14/2013
Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/26/2013
Absolutely beautiful story!You are an amazing writer.I read this before,but just could not resist reading it I was reading,the song ALWAYS by Bon Jovi was playing on the radio,and I pause for a bit and really listen to the lyrics and thought to myself that this is another perfect song for Benson/Stabler,it just actually have a lovely e/o video on you tube with the same song,it was beautifully made by missunsub2011. Again,Awesome it.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR!
OliviaSTABLER chapter 31 . 12/20/2012
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !
And my favourite song ever ;)
Roanie123 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love this beginning. You shouldnt apologize for your stories. They are yours and they are amazing.
LivyStabler chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow, you are truly talented. Your writing is so good! This story was beautiful and the ending was just perfect. "Total eclipse of the heart" is one of my favourite songs ever.
cinderella chapter 31 . 3/8/2012
Absolutely beautiful!You are truely talented!Excellent writting.E/O FOREVERRRRRR!
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 31 . 1/30/2012
Aww a perfect ending to a perfect story 3
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 30 . 1/30/2012
Yay Maureen finally grew up
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 29 . 1/30/2012
So glad Maureen is stepping up to the plate author more
SVUjunkie2011 chapter 28 . 1/30/2012
Aww Maureen finally held the baby