Reviews for Labor of Love
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
Moooooore,you're so goood,please!
DaysToForgot chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Hey. I hope you would continute this story, i like it. Naruto is so stubborn and so sure he is right and i want to know if Orochimaru is the master and if Naruto is going to be a crossdresser or if he will be a normal guy. And if there would be a Lovestory between Sas'ke and Naruto? Please! He is so damn cute, both of them.
So... i hope you would post more chapters and Bye.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Please continue this if you're still on !
I really enjoyed it a lot and poor naru chan!
Moon Dog 05 chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Creepy but cool. Plz update soon
mimi chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
why won't you finished this story?
Pure Utatane chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
More, More, More More More More More More PREASSE IM SOOO LUVIN THIS
You should keep going this is so interesting -gives puppy dog eyes-
Kara chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
This is such a good read! I was so excited to see the next part? Is there going to be more history about Naruto's previous master? I'm quite sad that you decided not to continue it..
InoYamanaka1 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I like it ! U should continue this!
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Oh this makes me sad, he messed up Naruto's mind badly, a very interesting story, please keep writing
LyRiCho chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOOOOOOVE IT!... Really! Its just soooo good! I really wanna know what's in store for these two.. It almost seems sweet.. But I know there's prolley a hundred different ways this story can go so I'll leave the planning to you!.. Just wanna say that I love it and I seriously encourage you to keep writing.. On this and you're other work!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
...I have no idea why I love this... But I just do!.. Loooooove the way you describe Naruto!.. He's not dumb.. He just seems... Sheltered?.. Ooooo I love it! I really do!
KrissyAndNarutoForeverTogether chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
i think you need to hurry up with the next chapter
secret77752 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
really cute, creepy and sad, but cute... there not going to end up being gay or anything? :O
Harley78 chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
*sniffles* Please continue... x'(
nanawuvsnaruchan chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
this story is awesome keep up the good work and update soon xoxoxox
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »