Reviews for A Night to Forget
outofcharacter chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That's so sad! :( Well written, and well portrayed characters though.
THEslash chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is an amazing story! I'm glad that a talented author like you is writing Hilson stories. )
jezzer chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I'm with everyone else here. You have to sequel this. YOU HAVE TO. Maybe in a couple of months time, Wilson suddenly remembers but House is too wary, and then there is lots of denial, followed by heaps of angst and then just more of the great sex that you write so well. You could actually make a very good multi-chaptered story from this. I have my fingers crossed!
ProudToBe-LimpingTwerp chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
im sorry but that was just too much. We need a sequel. come on. Wilson has to remember. If not hes gonna be a good deal sore and wonder why. Pretty please with surgar on top!
hevaann chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
ok i have tears. poor house :(
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Hey George Stark II,

Wow, poor House. To have the universe for one night and then to find out that Wilson doesn't remember. Have you considered a sequel to this story? Perhaps one where Wilson starts to remember fragments of that night over a period of a few months? And during this time, House is slowly pulling away from Wilson because it hurts him so much to know what they shared will never be again. As House becomes almost a recluse focusing solely on medicine and his music, no random sex, no drugs,no trouble-making at the hospital, doing his clinic hours without a fight, Wilson tries to work out what's wrong, only to discover his feelings towards House aren't as innocent and platonic as he thought. I could really see this as a brilliant story/series for you to create. Just a thought.

Thanks,lightnshadows
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I know this is a standalone, but that doesn't mean you can't write a new one shot that would serve as a sequel to this -wink-
l-girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I have to admit to wanting a sequel so we can go back to cute and hot parts. By the way you write really REALLY good sex scenes I mean damn.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That was great, a pity it had to end so sadly. The romantic in me would love a sequel where Wilson remembers,and is happy about it so that House can have some happiness for once!
thyla chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oohhh..this needs a sequel, poor House. Wilson has to remember! Thank you for that really hot piece :-)
DeeBossTorres chapter 1 . 5/27/2010