Reviews for Pretty
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Awww! This was just precious! :D
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Okay, I was giggling through the most of it, but the second I got to "HONK" I supremely lost my control and laughed myself completely and utterly hoarse. Thank you very much.

All in all, however... Very cute, and funny. I enjoyed!

Sky
The Wind Guardian chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Aww, this was so cute and in character. I love it! - Great one-shot, Zefie-san. Your line about Genis thinking that the nose could explode at any scond was so funny. xD Genis and Presea are such a great pairing. Hope to see more Gesea from you in the future!
AnriMia24 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
We need more Gesea fics. I liked this little oneshot. Its cute. I hope you can make it twoshots. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aw, such an adorable one-shot! It may have been short, but it was enough to portray the sense of cuteness, bringing a well-needed smile onto my face, especially since I haven't smiled in a looong time. For that, I must say thank you for taking the time to whip up this one-shot. Not only does it star one of my favorite pairings of all time, but it also brought an aura of joy to me from reading. Seeing Genis get plopped with a honking reindeer nose while he was distracted (by mistletoe perhaps?) was a laugh. And another thing, I truly loved your reference to the game with Presea mentioning 'Pretty'. It makes me smile when authors include references to the game. :D

Keep up the awesome work, and I look forward to seeing more great stories from you in the future. :3

- Christa [Cwister]
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Amusing one shot this. :) Made me smile.