Reviews for Runaway Wizard
Epic update, please come back again soon with another update.
howmanyisthat chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
I enjoyed this and wish it wasn't abandoned
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
I agree with people reviewing; PLEASE come back and finish this!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
this is another good one, you have a knack for writing fleur
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
interesting au, i wonder what changed to make this AU
Philosophize chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Please don't abandon...
Tzu Con chapter 2 . 1/20/2014

I admit to being quite surprised by anyone setting a story in my hometown, but in the interests of accuracy [and my own twisted sense of humour], I'd like to point out that:

a.) Bridport has no railway station. Closest would be West Bay, but that has been shut down for about 40 years. Weymouth and Dorchester have operational stations.
b.) Bridport people are NOT nice.

Although I am a little curious whether you based the Red House on something you know from the local area, or it was made up? I can't think of anything similar.

In either case, I enjoy reading your work, especially Thief at Hogwarts.

Keep writing!

Tzu Con
Star Iron chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
What a cruel, cruel cliffhanger.
Soki711 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
You sort of have Harry as a little incompetent. Did he not enter the Tri-Wizard Tournament or was he raised by the ministry?
mumlock chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Even better than the first chapter (although a bit on the short side). Good quality writing, story and characters seem to be nice and fleshed out as well.
I'll tag this Fic in case it gets updated sometime.
mumlock chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Nicely written and it looks like the plot is going to be on the original side.
Ace of Hate chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
you going to post chapter 3 sometime?
Kudou Shinichi chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Ouch, what a nasty stopping point. Heart failure or the dark lord isn't so dead or a curse or the muggles aren't so friendly or poison or a man in a leather jacket and nothing else outside their window?
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
"And now the Dark Lord's dead."

Only Death Eaters call him Dark Lord. I guess that's the reason why Harry reacted like that.