Reviews for Wanted Dead or Alive
Bobbish chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Raise your hand if you would rather have a Colt .45 or a Winchester than a blaster! :D
CheddarBomb chapter 22 . 8/24/2010
This was ABSOLUTELY GENIUS! I love Alias Smith and Jones, however it's a fading show in the memories of many, especially this generation, and to mix it flawlessly with Bonanza AND Star Wars was absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for a well written, creatively structured story!
Raith Durron chapter 22 . 7/20/2010
Wow, that was a really good read. I like your descriptions of all the places and times. Ones on Earth were really accurate.
princessofthescoundrels chapter 22 . 7/12/2010
haha thanks a lot! i really enjoyed every chapter. it was a great story and i love your work. thanks!
Jedi1952 chapter 22 . 7/12/2010
Wow, what can I say? What a ride!

I love how you integrated SW, old TV characters and a bit of history. The humor throughout caused me to laugh out loud on more than one occassion. I normally don't like cross overs, but this one is sure a winner.

Thank you for sharing this story with us GreatOne, you truly earned your name with this one.

Sue aka Jedi1952
CWBasset chapter 22 . 7/8/2010
What a fun romp around the galaxies! Thank you for writing such a entertaining story.

Odd though, it feels like it may not be quite finished, hum.

cw
Nadejsda chapter 22 . 7/8/2010
Just finished it tonight, it was really, really excellent. Laughed all the time. I recognize your writing style, and liked it much !
The Layman chapter 22 . 7/8/2010
Well, all's well that ends well, huh? Pretty good ending overall, but I would have put a little epilouge with Heyes, Curry, and Clem right there at the end.

(by the way, bet you ten bucks Loveless doesn't last ten minutes before Vader decides to give him an "exhibition" of why he's the greatest Jedi killer of all time.)
GoodnessCoconuts chapter 22 . 7/8/2010
Ohmigosh, will there be a sequel? CLIFFY!
Zyra M chapter 22 . 7/8/2010
Wow, definitely an intense conclusion! You are my fanfic idol. You can take the craziest premise and just write an amazing story to go with it. And I am totally and completely unfamiliar with all of the westerns you referenced in this story (pretty sure the show was on before I was born) But I still found it very enjoyable (and thanks for mentioning that Clem was a young Sally Field, that I could picture)

I love Leia in this chapter. Thinking so quickly and telling Clem that pretty much all of the other men back on Dantooine besides Luke and Han are short and ugly :) And she was really going to stay behind if Luke and Han weren't going to make it in time? That's a pretty major sacrifice. But of course they all made it in time anyway, yay!

It's just too bad that Han never got his kiss (although we all know he will get it... eventually) But at least Leia finally admitted it was good to have him back.

Are you setting this up for a possible sequel?

Thanks for another great story! But no breaks for you, start a new one soon so I have more to read :)
dlsky chapter 22 . 7/8/2010
A fitting ending. Clem just wasn't fit for the Star Wars universe and Curry and Heyes had their adventure. "Earth is saved" the happy school will rejoice the made doctor is gone, and I'm sure Vader's about to get his wish to let loose one someone. lol

A very nice chapter. Thanks for sharing a clever storyline.
The Layman chapter 21 . 7/7/2010
Things aren't looking too good for our intrepid heroes. Will they reach Liea and Clem in time? Will Mr. Newton stop for peanuts on his way to place the final message? Did Threepio destroy the Flacon yet? Why am I asking all these stupid questions? Will I ever stop? Well, there's only one way to find out.

Tune in next time. Same Bat time, same Bat fanfic...
Zyra M chapter 21 . 7/7/2010
Jeez, Clem, wanna leave some men for anyone else?

Shocked that Loveless was able to kidnap Leia. Hope the men are able to find them quick... although something tells me that as usual, when it comes down to it, Leia is going to have to take charge of the rescuing :)
Arkady67 chapter 21 . 7/7/2010
Their fate is in the hands of a monkey? Wow, this just gets crazier all the time, fun but crazy :)
dlsky chapter 20 . 7/6/2010
Touche'

Smiling I'm prone to a vision of Leia and Clem in an old fashioned Fencing dule. Parry, thrust, slap...wow the shock has rendered the room silent. With Clem 'hump' head and nose high as she walks out. lol

A very funny chapter, there just wouldn't have been as much too it without that merchant fisherman there.