Reviews for All the Good Ones
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Awwweeeeeeeee okay,. I'm done stalking your stories! I need to sleep!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Olyyyyy crappppp
!
20000 WPM chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I enjoyed your story.
WaywardWhedonite chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Aww.. Did you really think that low of Mick? I didn't really like him but then again I never watched suspect behavior...
MissD.E chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
It's really good! I enjoyed it very much! It stopped me from writing my fic so I can tell all of you that are reading the comments to see if this work is any good - READ IT! it's totally worth it!
gatorgirl94 chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
This story was great, but you should definitely continue it. I want to know what happens at the office and that kind of stuff. You have an amazing story here. :)
MScott7565 chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Aww, I loved it! I'm so happy Mick is out of her life and that she is moving in with Spencer. She better be good to him or else...
MScott7565 chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
LMAO, I bet Spencer's women have never had trouble climaxing. He really is the man. I love the line about him being a geek, btw.
MScott7565 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
**wipes steam from computer screen** Damn girl, that was hot! Spencer Reid is the man!
MScott7565 chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I think I have destroyed my keyboard with all the drool that came out as I pictured Reid shirtless. Yum yum. Hearing about his childhood was heartbreaking and Prentiss hanging up on JJ was hilarious.
MScott7565 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I too have slept with men who couldn't figure out the right hole. I feel Emily's pain. I loved how she giggled and asked Reid if he was seducing her. I would let him seduce me.
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
I loved it! It is hard to find a good Emily and Spencer story. But this went beyond! IT WAS GREAT! Thank you for taking the time to write it and then post it.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
so very nice of reid to let her move in. lovely ending. fab story.
blizzie no.1 fan chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
grate story update soon
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Nice job my friend finally read the other parts, loved Mick getting told off by Reid!