Reviews for The Sky Bison's Rebirth
may96 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Wouldn't that have been funny if they had put that idea into the series.
I like this short story, it's cute.
muahaha chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
aaaw that is so adorable! i love the idea too! great job!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This made me smile... well, grin like an idiot is closer to the truth.

Thank you.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I've seen pics of the poster, and this fit perfectly. This was sweet and very nicely done!
Metella chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
It's very easily believable that something that big would have a long gestation. And the events of the three seasons are less than a year long, right? I think Toph's special vision *might* have had some insight on the matter later on in the term, though. But maybe she was mischievous and kept it to herself to see the surprise for everyone else. XD

Now we just have to get those two dragons in the Fire Nation going at it and laying some eggs! ;)

This was cute.
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I actually have the art book too and when I saw Appa with the babies. Oh God so cute!
PGREEKAVATAR chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was beautiful i would like some more please and thank you
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
It's nice to see Appa have his/her litter on this story and his/her two other friends have kids of their also. It's a really nice way to rebuild the Air Nomads.

Keep up the great work!

From, AvatarCat09
Raven Sheridan chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
D'awwwwww! [heart][heart][heart]
Dilanith chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I don't think Appa would be female, but whatever ;) This idea is so great! Appa being pregnant, I mean.

And this oneshot was quite cute!
LoveTheKenyans chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I'm so glad you ended this like you did. It was brilliant, and I could do nothing but add it to my favorites and bask in its wonder. I'm so happy I chose this story to read. :)
JeneyaStorm chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
but Appa seems so male-ish
Summer Sweetheart chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I really like this. Just one thing: There have been many times when Aang refered to Appa as "boy" or "he". But that's a cute little idea. XD
macsauce32 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Oh my gosh! That was so adorable! I wish it actually happened! I probably would have cried during that scene, too. :)
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
My question is, how would they survive?

Inbreeding is never good, you know.