Reviews for When It Rains
AmbientSpaceNoise chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Liked the kiss between EJ, nicely described! Awkward date with Eric and Donna, huh? She was baked! Now I want some chicken now, poor Eric in a fizzling relationship with Donna. Great chapter as always!
AmbientSpaceNoise chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Nice chapter, like how in this story Jackie is repulsed by Casey but in an another one, she is like a giddy little school girl around him and goes out on a date with him. You did very good in this chapter! I loved it!

Like the 'Almost Kiss' between Jackie and Eric, building up suspense? I love it and can't wait to read more!
AmbientSpaceNoise chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Great start and I'm glad you jumped right into the story like that, can't wait to read more I love it so far )
w chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
great as always :)
The Alternative Source chapter 18 . 11/4/2012
Wow. You are simply amazing with your Jackie/Eric stories. Simply amazing.
SmokinAK47 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
This is like my fourth time reading this story if you sold books in stores i would but all of them
underworlddarkboy69 chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
this is a really good story (: love ur jackie and eric stories. The one thing i keep in ur stories tho is that either hyde or donna are the bad people. Could you maybe make a story where the whole gang is involved and maybe throw in a cricle scene. All in all love ur stories.
DaveDShow chapter 18 . 6/11/2010
I loved seeing Jackie wake up in Eric's arms; that was beautiful. Of course, the inevitable confrontation with Donna forced them to get up and deal with her. I could imagine the look of shock and surprise on Donna's face when Jackie opened the door to Eric's apartment, and her stunned realization that Jackie & Eric are a couple. I maybe could have even felt a little bad for her, except for her anger and bitterness; it was certainly understandable, but, you know, God forbid anyone ever do anything that interrupts the smooth flow of Donna Pinciotti's world(lol). I loved how Jackie stood up to Donna, even after taking a slap, and how Eric remained calm and firm in dealing with her. He wasn't having any of her persuasions or arguments and I loved it.

Jackie's graduation ceremony was so nice, but Eric asking Jackie to marry him-and her answer-was even better. I was surprised to read Donna's letter to Eric concerning his intent to propose to Jackie-I thought she would've taken longer to get over the blow to her ego, but it certainly worked out well, for everybody. :)
jameron4eva chapter 18 . 6/10/2010
T_T T_T NEED MORE MORE MORWE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
twiniitowers chapter 18 . 6/10/2010
This was cute!

There's just something about J/E - I don't know if I'd like them on the show, I still like her with Hyde, but in fan fic, they are an awesome duo. :)

Good job. :)
MyDearAziraphale chapter 18 . 6/10/2010
Once again, you have delivered a WONDERFUL story! You have never failed to disappoint me. I can't wait to read another one of your masterpieces.
Fat ppl are harder to kidnap chapter 18 . 6/10/2010
good story but a lil short thou
Princesakarlita411 chapter 18 . 6/10/2010
aww it over so sad but good ending
TL22 chapter 18 . 6/10/2010
Another well written, excellent story. I have gotten into the habit of reading you almost daily. What am I going to do when you stop?
nannygirl chapter 18 . 6/10/2010
Aw final chapter, sad but also so happy with the way things turned out! First things first though!

I was shocked to see Donna come back so soon, but i'm glad Jackie stayed around this time to talk to her. Donna siad some pretty mean things to Jackie, including that slap, but it was great to see Jackie defend both herself and Eric. the Eric and Donna talk was wonderfully written, loved the dramatic like tone and how they were still very much in character. Absolutely loved the last part! Jackie graduated beauty college and got a job; female barber Go Jackie! The part at the steak house was my favorite. Eric's suprises were indeed suprises. Him popping the question and the news about the duplex, oh and of course Donna's letter. that was a nice touch, i was happy to see that she came around to the idea of Eric and Jackie together. And of course i wouldn't mind a epilogue later. if you decide to, and even if you don't this story had a very sweet ending.

Another wonderful story Marla! i really enjoyed reading it and thank you so much for sharing it with us! Outstanding job and i'm looking foward to your next one!