Reviews for Flood
zeldagamer96 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Oh my God, Monster Ock! That's so cool! I still remember him from that old ps1 Spider-Man game... *shudders* Anyway, great story!
FlareKnight chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Well now Spider-Man has his own scientist and his forces just get more dangerous by the minute. Still a bit of good luck being able to recover Johnny since his powers are pretty effective in a fight against the symbiotes. Just too bad that the majority of his family got taken which is going to make the fighting hard on him mentally.

If that carrier is the one with Osborn it could be a mixed blessing. Honestly I wouldn't trust Osborn as far as I could throw him, but they need some help and his brain power will be handy. The resistance faction needs their own scientist if they are going to find a way to reverse this symbiote disaster. A full out brawl isn't going to work with the amount of forces both Spider-Man and Carnage have at their disposal. Can't forget the small but potentially dangerous Venom faction either.
Amber Pegasus chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
They better be on their toes this time!
etiger1995 chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
I had no idea you were going to bring green goblin into this...although i do like how you added him, and turned him into a "hero"
MJC 2.0 chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
It's starting to get a little confusing with the different storylines.

Also, I think you do a story branching off of the anti-hero campaign.(the one where you make all black choices except for the symbiote Black Cat one, where you choose the red path)
FlareKnight chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Damn I wonder what Osborn is planning. Still in this situation you have to take some crazy actions. If his main goal is just to take care of the symbiote threat and move on then it's fine. Just hope he isn't planning on using them for his own gain since simply it's too big a risk. Too bad for the Captain since he didn't seem like a bad guy at all. Just another casualty in this insane situation.
Amber Pegasus chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
This dosen't look good!
FreedomFighterLance chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Osborn the hero? Great idea! I like it. But I'm curious as to what's going on with Eddie, MJ, and Pat. Hope you do a chapter about them soon.
FlareKnight chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Things just get more complicated with all these factions at work. Though Venom is one of the smaller groups he will still be pretty dangerous since he will add those that he can along the way. Guess it would have worked out better for Deadpool and Ghost to just attack first rather than chatting it up.
Amber Pegasus chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I have a bad feeling about this!
etiger1995 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
i cant wait to read more of the story its turning out great, its also making me want to replay every game i own with spider-man and venom in them. i also like how you brought monster Ock from the original spider-man game for ps1 into the story
MJC 2.0 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
When do we see chapter 3?
Razial chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
good chapter, this is really getting interesting and things head to what I assume will be a showdown. keep it up

david
Amber Pegasus chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
This has excitement!
FlareKnight chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Well at least Doc Ock didn't fall into Peter's hands. Still it's a loss to have so many being turned by Carnage and joining his group. That dangerous bunch just gets all the more dangerous. Not a bad plan by Carnage to leave someone behind to cause some problems though Doc Ock didn't actually take anyone down.