Reviews for Descension into Darkness
CT-3415 chapter 13 . 5/1
very good Ending...make me cry
CJ-T-Bone chapter 13 . 4/10
Well well well, another gem in the deserts of fanfiction. Most enjoyable. Good job.
LordAlex99 chapter 13 . 4/5
*Spoilers* The entire fanfic is very good written i just don't like the ending. How Ahsoka turned to the dark side instead of Anakin and how he rejected her love. I've never been a real fan of Anidala stories but whatever. Also kind of OOC from Ahsoka to do what she did. Great fanfic however. Cheers!
UNNAr chapter 13 . 3/30
I loooove this fanfiction, this was so tense and amazing, you are a born writer!
Darth Bane chapter 13 . 1/5
Just add it to this one, this is by far the best fanfic iv read
kylo kyle ren chapter 13 . 1/2
i just had a random urge to find a fan fic for jedi who fall to the dark side. and i absolutely love the twist you made by combining the clone wars tv series with the prequal trilogy.
this has been a very enjoyable read and i am looking forward to reading the next one.
i hope your future stories which i will read over the next couple of days provide me with equal to greater entertainment.
i had no idea what i was expecting when i read this so i give you a
al chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Ohhh this is good
good job 5 star
phhsdj chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
No I am up set it s cool story but the ending was more or less exaltly what happened In EP 3
starheart.fallenstar chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
I read all of this story, but I decide to review on this chapter. Hope you don't mind.

I must say, this is the BEST Dark-Ahsoka fic I read on this site. And the fact that you wrote it to be an alternate universe of Ep.3 really make it interesting.

I'm gonna be honest, I never felt that much for Anakin turn to Darth Vader. It was too rush in the prequel trilogy, and Anakin wasn't exactly the most noble heart person. He always act too unstable and not surprise me the least that he turn to the darkside, especially that he always seem to have a quarrel with the Jedi council since the beginning.

So, when you switch it to Ahsoka, it's all the more satisfying/heartbreaking to see her fall. Because I know she was the good heart young girl with an uplifting personality, to see the honesty got twist with jealousy and hatred, sooooooo exiting! And you even take time to build up how she was slowly change by Palpatine in this story.

And my favorite line of Ahsoka is when she got her arm cut off and hanging from the cliff, even when her life is in danger, even when Anakin try to save her, even with all the talking they had during the fight. All she did was shouting "Love me!" and still try to seduce him with the force! That is cruel! That is twisted! That is how you write a character that fall to the darkside!

Overall, this is the most satisfying story about how a kind young girl turn to an obsession hungry monster. Good work.
moosejuice5 chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
Loved the fic, I'm going to read the sequal right now
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
lol, Ahsoka thinking that maybe it was just a fling, and I'm like: "Well, they're just married and with a baby on the way. Of course it can't be THAT serious." xD And the best part is that I'm sure there's lots of people who think like that in real life!

Don't take it the wrong way, please. I'm really liking this so far!
Midnight Lost chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
Greatly written chapter, few spelling errors; nothing too bad.

Only saw one flaw though. If I remember correctly, Shaak-Ti was killed by Grevious during the rescue mission of Palpatine. Granted this scene can only be seen by watching the deleted scenes.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
How I long to see a light saber, or any sort of weapon for that matter piercing Padme's womb, killing her child, and making it so that she can never concieve ever again. Hopefully, this would be fatal, and Padme too would perish, but Just in case coat the weapon with poison or the light saber with a radioactive substance. Or simply decapitate her idealistic, naive head.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
...That moment when you curse the idiocy of the characters, protagonist and minor characters alike. Seriously, simply use the Jedi teachings as her excuse for her disgust at Padme. How hard is that, instead she blabbers.
bigtomato chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Haha, my third time reading this series and I only just got the importance of Ahsoka talking about slavery here and how it relates to the Ladies later on!