Reviews for Descension into Darkness
moosejuice5 chapter 13 . 5/5
Loved the fic, I'm going to read the sequal right now
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 1/2
lol, Ahsoka thinking that maybe it was just a fling, and I'm like: "Well, they're just married and with a baby on the way. Of course it can't be THAT serious." xD And the best part is that I'm sure there's lots of people who think like that in real life!

Don't take it the wrong way, please. I'm really liking this so far!
Midnight Lost chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
Greatly written chapter, few spelling errors; nothing too bad.

Only saw one flaw though. If I remember correctly, Shaak-Ti was killed by Grevious during the rescue mission of Palpatine. Granted this scene can only be seen by watching the deleted scenes.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
How I long to see a light saber, or any sort of weapon for that matter piercing Padme's womb, killing her child, and making it so that she can never concieve ever again. Hopefully, this would be fatal, and Padme too would perish, but Just in case coat the weapon with poison or the light saber with a radioactive substance. Or simply decapitate her idealistic, naive head.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
...That moment when you curse the idiocy of the characters, protagonist and minor characters alike. Seriously, simply use the Jedi teachings as her excuse for her disgust at Padme. How hard is that, instead she blabbers.
bigtomato chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Haha, my third time reading this series and I only just got the importance of Ahsoka talking about slavery here and how it relates to the Ladies later on!
bigtomato chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
I love how Padme suggests bringing Ahsoka to dinner and see their love - the worst possible thing she could have suggested. :P
bigtomato chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I'm reading this for the 3rd time. Awesome series. Maybe worth revisiting again sometime in the future and adding your experience in here and there perhaps :)

It might also be worth writing a prequel for this? Possibly following the events of Mortis and Wasskah? (when Ahsoka was kidnapped by the Trandoshans and watched her new friend die in her arms). Just some ideas if you're still interested in writing fanfiction! :)
Lordhadrian chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Very cool :)
killer4853 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
love the story
darknessfalls1231 chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Great ending. I can't wait to read the sequel...though I hope that Anakin and Ahsoka can have some time together...
darknessfalls1231 chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
I really did like this chapter...but I really want to see them end up together...Ahsoka has so much more life to her now than she had before. She has character depth and compassion and empathy as well as confusion on a massive scale. I hate to say it but you really make her a fleshed out character in the continuity. Good job. If I could give you kudos, I would. I actually like the way you portray Ahsoka.
darknessfalls1231 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
I really did like this chapter, but I don't have many reasons why. I think its good that Ahsoka is letting her desire overcome her and lead her to lunacy in a way...I just really can't help but sympathize and agree with her over Padme...I'm unsure as to why.
darknessfalls1231 chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
I really like how this chapter turned out. The best and shining moment was her duel with her best friend. Great job. Just I'd have liked it to be longer and more filled with emotions and memories...it was great. She was also being a very smart Sith thinking to banish her instead of killing her. Good job on this chapter!
darknessfalls1231 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Alright, so...I liked this chapter except that I feel like Anakin and Shaak-Ti would have had a more grave response to a dream in which all the Jedi died...but maybe thats me. And then the rest of it was basically Episode 3...which I really didn't like...at least we will get to see her slaughter JEDI! WHEEE!