Reviews for Descension into Darkness
bigtomato chapter 5 . 3/14
Haha, my third time reading this series and I only just got the importance of Ahsoka talking about slavery here and how it relates to the Ladies later on!
bigtomato chapter 4 . 3/14
I love how Padme suggests bringing Ahsoka to dinner and see their love - the worst possible thing she could have suggested. :P
bigtomato chapter 2 . 3/14
I'm reading this for the 3rd time. Awesome series. Maybe worth revisiting again sometime in the future and adding your experience in here and there perhaps :)

It might also be worth writing a prequel for this? Possibly following the events of Mortis and Wasskah? (when Ahsoka was kidnapped by the Trandoshans and watched her new friend die in her arms). Just some ideas if you're still interested in writing fanfiction! :)
Lordhadrian chapter 1 . 2/18
Very cool :)
killer4853 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
love the story
darknessfalls1231 chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Great ending. I can't wait to read the sequel...though I hope that Anakin and Ahsoka can have some time together...
darknessfalls1231 chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
I really did like this chapter...but I really want to see them end up together...Ahsoka has so much more life to her now than she had before. She has character depth and compassion and empathy as well as confusion on a massive scale. I hate to say it but you really make her a fleshed out character in the continuity. Good job. If I could give you kudos, I would. I actually like the way you portray Ahsoka.
darknessfalls1231 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
I really did like this chapter, but I don't have many reasons why. I think its good that Ahsoka is letting her desire overcome her and lead her to lunacy in a way...I just really can't help but sympathize and agree with her over Padme...I'm unsure as to why.
darknessfalls1231 chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
I really like how this chapter turned out. The best and shining moment was her duel with her best friend. Great job. Just I'd have liked it to be longer and more filled with emotions and memories...it was great. She was also being a very smart Sith thinking to banish her instead of killing her. Good job on this chapter!
darknessfalls1231 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Alright, so...I liked this chapter except that I feel like Anakin and Shaak-Ti would have had a more grave response to a dream in which all the Jedi died...but maybe thats me. And then the rest of it was basically Episode 3...which I really didn't like...at least we will get to see her slaughter JEDI! WHEEE!
darknessfalls1231 chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Okay, it looks like you were one step ahead of me hahaha. In my last review I said I'd really like to see Ahsoka try to seduce him and here it is happening. Good job and I look forward to seeing her as a Sith...but also, I really want Anakin to turn as well...
darknessfalls1231 chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Alright so the reference to Obi-wan's line was really...corny. I don't like it. Also, I really don't like that Anakin isn't torn between Ahsoka and Padme. I would really like to see Ahsoka try to seduce him or have his constant struggle with the Dark Side within him come out. Anyways, overall a very good chapter if not a bit predictable.
darknessfalls1231 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
I'm not entirely sure if I like how this might turn out...just a preface. I like that Ahsoka is trusting Palpatine, but I don't like that it comes at the cost of Anakin's relationship with Palpatine. The last line is really corny, but I like it. It shows how their love was definitely not to last. The more I read, the more I feel like I should be rooting for Ahsoka and Anakin darkside romance...
darknessfalls1231 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
So I liked how the girls get along, the confusion and the double-feelings is so like modern social interaction. Good job. Really good job. I really do like how Padme is her normal nice self without knowing how JEALOUS and CATTY Ahsoka is becoming on the inside. The internal transformation of Ahsoka is slowly (rather faster than I expected) turning her away from the Jedi path, and away from even the "General good person" path and more towards the evil and self-serving path. Good job.
darknessfalls1231 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
So this chapter was the best out of the four so far. The interplay between Asoka, Palpatine and Anakin is better than I expected and to be honest I'm a bit of a crazy Palpatine fan and you get him spot on. "Oops, I accidentally let you see classified information that just happens to be exactly what you need to spur you on your quest for vengeance. Silly me" Anyways, also great job on the Seething anger that Ahsoka feels when invited to dinner, it seems like just a way for Amidala to flaunt in Ahsoka's face, I wonder how she will react to it. Also, I like how emboldened and regret-free Ahsoka is becoming about her notion to sabotage their relationship, though it might be a tad bit too fast.