Reviews for Descension into Darkness
Cat chapter 12 . 6/16
;-; This was a kinda sad story
BLADE PHOENIX SEIFERT chapter 11 . 3/5
abd that how ashoka tano turned into a lady sith thats was awessome a read everthing and love it it become one of my favortes history
De12now chapter 13 . 9/23/2017
OH MY GAWD, I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THAT STORY IM ABOUT TO GO READ IT NOW
De12now chapter 12 . 9/23/2017
FUCKING PERFECT MATE BETTER THAN EPISODE 3
Shadow Walker of Fire chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
This was better than I thought.
CT-3415 chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
very good Ending...make me cry
CJ-T-Bone chapter 13 . 4/10/2016
Well well well, another gem in the deserts of fanfiction. Most enjoyable. Good job.
LordAlex99 chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
*Spoilers* The entire fanfic is very good written i just don't like the ending. How Ahsoka turned to the dark side instead of Anakin and how he rejected her love. I've never been a real fan of Anidala stories but whatever. Also kind of OOC from Ahsoka to do what she did. Great fanfic however. Cheers!
UNNAr chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
I loooove this fanfiction, this was so tense and amazing, you are a born writer!
Darth Bane chapter 13 . 1/5/2016
Just add it to this one, this is by far the best fanfic iv read
kylo kyle ren chapter 13 . 1/2/2016
i just had a random urge to find a fan fic for jedi who fall to the dark side. and i absolutely love the twist you made by combining the clone wars tv series with the prequal trilogy.
this has been a very enjoyable read and i am looking forward to reading the next one.
i hope your future stories which i will read over the next couple of days provide me with equal to greater entertainment.
i had no idea what i was expecting when i read this so i give you a
10/10
al chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Ohhh this is good
good job 5 star
phhsdj chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
No I am up set it s cool story but the ending was more or less exaltly what happened In EP 3
starheart.fallenstar chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
I read all of this story, but I decide to review on this chapter. Hope you don't mind.

I must say, this is the BEST Dark-Ahsoka fic I read on this site. And the fact that you wrote it to be an alternate universe of Ep.3 really make it interesting.

I'm gonna be honest, I never felt that much for Anakin turn to Darth Vader. It was too rush in the prequel trilogy, and Anakin wasn't exactly the most noble heart person. He always act too unstable and not surprise me the least that he turn to the darkside, especially that he always seem to have a quarrel with the Jedi council since the beginning.

So, when you switch it to Ahsoka, it's all the more satisfying/heartbreaking to see her fall. Because I know she was the good heart young girl with an uplifting personality, to see the honesty got twist with jealousy and hatred, sooooooo exiting! And you even take time to build up how she was slowly change by Palpatine in this story.

And my favorite line of Ahsoka is when she got her arm cut off and hanging from the cliff, even when her life is in danger, even when Anakin try to save her, even with all the talking they had during the fight. All she did was shouting "Love me!" and still try to seduce him with the force! That is cruel! That is twisted! That is how you write a character that fall to the darkside!

Overall, this is the most satisfying story about how a kind young girl turn to an obsession hungry monster. Good work.
moosejuice5 chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
Loved the fic, I'm going to read the sequal right now