Reviews for Behind the Curtains
vivalabyebye chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
I really like your story. In the first few chapters I started thinking it was just a play-by-play of the drama, but then you started writing your own scenes, which is great because I would love to see the relationship between Nao and Akiyama developed more. It's hardly ever brushed upon in the drama, and almost entirely avoided in the manga (which is still awesome, you should try reading it again; it's much more complex and the two versions are actually pretty different).

Your take on things is interesting to read because there are several things that I saw as-is, yet you turned them into something completely different. For example, in the second round I never would noticed Akiyama's shirt until you mentioned it and then the dress Nao was wearing really didn't look like it at all but you took the opportunity to improve their relationship. Then, you found a way to have Akiyama visit Nao frequently between the second and third rounds.

Thank you very much for letting me see things from your point of view! I hope you return to this someday soon.
Nao-chan chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
PERFECT! I love your story! please update! it's really good. of all the liar game fanfics i've read this is probably the best. :D
a person chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
This fanfic is so good- but I'm sad it's been left for so long! The way you've characterized Nao and Akiyama is perfect, and their relationship behind the scenes really fits with how I see them in the drama.
Ahh well, here's hoping you might pick it up again someday! Fantastic story. 3
Yume chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Haha this is the second time i've read this-it's so good! I love how you show each character's point of view. Especially how Akiyama is slowly trusting her...I absolutely love it! Please PLEASE update...it's been nearly a year. I know you're probably busy but I hope you do pick it up again.
Star of Recca chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Thank you for writing this; you've done a good job of keeping the characters consistent and the story enjoyable :) Please do continue! I've been re-watching the series for (at least!) the 3rd time, and it still kills me how obvious the chemistry is between Akiyama and Nao, and yet we never get to see any physical evidence of their close relationship on-screen.
Yewberry Noon chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
I just recently got into reading fanfics for the Liar Game, and I absolutely LOVE yours! How you paint Akiyama is just incredible and something I fully admire you for!

This pairing is just too cute to pass up, and you have done justice to both of these memorable characters! I love how close they already are!

I especially love the scene where Nao borrows Akiyama's shirt :3 He must've really loved seeing her in his clothes!

Anyway, I do hope you continue writing this fanfic because it's brilliant! Oh, please continue! Pretty, pretty please! Thank you 3
Yume chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
I just watched the drama today, and i'm ecstatic to have found your story! It is very well written, and i love the extra bits you've added to further Nao and Akiyama's relationship. I like the way you're going with this!
Bumble bee chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
New reader. I like your story very much, especially how ypu develop the characters' thoughts. Hope to read your update again :)
Keisuke-my-lover chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hey, I would like to translate your story on a site of french fanfic , if that does not disturb you.

I like Liar game but I don't find french fic T_T
hyperhappyhippo chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
I just watched Liar Game a few days ago, and as such did my usual 'Oh! I like this series! TO THE FANFICTION!' and found your story! I really love all the character development that you are doing in this fic. It really fits my image of the characters, although I do like how Nao's bimbo-ness has been toned down a little, it makes her more believable I think. Can't wait till it gets to round 3 where he flips out. .

Btw the S & M talks were hilarious! Cant wait for an update!
Hotarubi chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
I also agree with you. I love the dorama, but the Nao in the manga have grown more mature with the liar game progress. And Akiyama must show his emotions a bit to Nao! (sorry if I wrote something wrong, this is not my first language)

You're doing a great job until now! Keep it up!
mEEEm chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
I love how their relationship is progressing. I totally agree with you when you said that in the series, you would have thought that Nao would become less gullable and Akiyama more open. I can't wait to see them become closer :)

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
mEEEm chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Loved the update :)

I loved seeing Akiyama's gentle side and the moments between the two are just too cute!

Please update soon
Hotarubi chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
I'm very glad you're back! I really like the way you describe Akiyama and Nao.

Keep posting new chapters!
mEEEm chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
I love this story :D

I know you havent updated in a while but this story is too god not to finish!

Please update soon!