Reviews for Riptide
forestvamp231 chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
I really like your story. I'm eager to see how the dynamic will continue. Will Death release Dubric so that he can be with Kiandra? Will she get revenge on her brother? Will they continue this little love session? I am eager for more so please please continue writing!
AvilaAddy chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
avila addy chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
I just finished Cole's new book and I needed something else to continue my fix. This was perfect! Thank you!
guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
No update yet? I wish you would! Pretty please?
avilaAddy chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Ooo, PLEASE return to your story! I am completely enjoying it!
chrisolu chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I like it, please finish. I can't get enough of my lycans.
Blondegenius911 chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
loved ths series! plz write more :)
joxxmarie chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
I'm such a huge fan of this series and have always been put out that there aren't more fanfics on here dedicated to it. So, as you can imagine, I was beyond excited to find someone on here who'd written something of it pretty recently.

It's really interesting so far. The mention of Wendigos nearly made my heart skip a beat. And I love the cute little references to Lachlain and Garreth. It's all really well written, and the only negative thing I can say about it is that the cliffhangers leave me ... well hanging, lol.

Keep updating, I'll be sure to keep reading :)
Dramatic Ballerina chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Well how about the lykae finds out that the goddess is his mate,but she refuses him? And it's ok)
speedfanatic05 chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
I am a huge fan of this series, and I find that I'm drawn to the story. I'm very intrigued as to what Dubric will do once he's back on the surface and if when he is in the prescence of The Goddess of Water. I can't wait for more:D
Dramatic Ballerina chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
McCora chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
This is interesting. I look forward to reading more!
DeltaQ chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
I love love love the IAD-series and I'd like to see where this is going. I liked the little Lachlain reference in the second chapter, cute moment. Please update soon, I would really like to see who her match is going to be and who she allies with (I'm sure it's the good side with the Lykaes ;) and stuff.

Pretty please? :P