Reviews for What Would Love Do to Gaara?
Shifuni chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
AWWWW :D
Shifuni chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Being alone sucks.
Shifuni chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Gaara don't rush things that isn't good. Anyways great chappie :D
misaai chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
I love this story its very detailed and diffrent. Are you going to write more soon if so can't wait
MissGreenBrier2013 chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
hey this is good keep it up
Sabaku No Ko-chan chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
How can we find out in chapter 13 if it's not there yet! UPDATE QUICKLY OR I WILL SACRIFICE YOU TO JASHIN-SAMA WITH A SPORK! *chucks spork*

Your lord and master,

Ko-Chan!(OR IS IT!)

P.S. May the funk be with you.
Asmire chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
hi! Return review _ (also, long review, because... I always give long reviews/critiques)

Okay, so... you have unearthed the meaning of potential. Your story had, plot-wise, a rocky start. But you've developed it beautifully. The only thing I could suggest you change at all is the beginning. Sen was introduced so abruptly, it was a bit of a throw-off. OC's are often unappealing, and while Sen is totally an awesome character, I think a slower introduction might have served better.

Your grammar and spelling have been consistently good throughout, although you made some more typos in, um... I think it was chapter 7. I was having too much fun reading to get really upset, because they were minor typos. You weren't murdering English or anything.

As far as I can tell, there's not a lot of OOC going on, which is great. I think maybe you could use more plot, stretch things out a little. Your style is very catching, so your story is fun to read, but sometimes I feel things are moving a little too fast. Also: side plots. Sen isn't a perfect character, so I don't have to give you my "character flaws are everything!" note, like i'm always doing. But I think your story might be more complex and satisfying if you had some plots in addition to the main story line.

The biggest problem, as far as I could see, was the lack of sensory detail. You almost make up for it with ridiculously awesome dialog (how do you DO that?) but details are essential. Tell us how Suna's air smells, what color the walls are, how the food tastes. Bring people into the story.

Now the most important thing: I love your story. Really. Totally. I normally HATE OCs, but you've managed to craft an actual character, not a caricature. Kudos on that one. Please continue writing _

-Mira
Sabaku No Ko-chan chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
...O_o was not expecting chapter 8, but AWWW! It was so CUTE! i wish real guys acted half as awesome...Update quickly or i will sacrifice you to jashin-sama with a spork. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

ExemplaryRadiation chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
great chapters!
sew123093 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This story has a lot of potential so far. I like the dialogue and I do believe that you're keeping all the characters in character which is hard to do with characters like Kankuro and Temari. They're lack of air/chapter time doesn't give you much to work with, but you're doing a good job so far!

Keep up the good work!
dearMINA chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
HAHA! Funess! That was just, like, BAM! lol. I liked it though. ;) Go Sen and Gaara! Woot! x3
ExemplaryRadiation chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
im reviewing! please put up another chapter!
Sasukeluver4ever17 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I think the ending is very.. erm.. graphic for a first chapter, but otherwise it's really cute even though I'm not into the whole Gaara thing.
Sabaku No Ko-chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Pretty good! I like it, keep going! I really like the name Sen, maybe it's because I'm a major Spirited away fan? Neh, I think it's because you make her so believable. Please update soon or I will sacrifice you to Jashin-sama with a spork. Ja Ne!