Reviews for Regretted Love
Moogle Empress chapter 9 . 8/24/2008
Hi! .

Are you ever going to update this story? PLease please please please update soon! .

I love the story so far and you left at the such a important moment, I want to know what happens to Elena and the baby next, poor Elena. T.T

PLease update soon! Or I'll send my horde of Moogles! XD .
Pan - The Wolf Made Of Bread chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
Please please please please please please update. ;-;
Lyndis87 chapter 9 . 1/28/2006
This is such an excellent story, I do hope you intend on continuing it. I'd like to read what happens next; this fic has great potential. I really hope you continue updating; you've got my support on this one. _
Kapachino Vo chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
Must have a kapachino..

Yes its me.. The random opertunist kapachio vo..

story good. Some mistakes on chapter 7,8. and 9

the characters are all in set.. Im hoping ryudo to come back and kill them etc etc. Must get a kapachino..
Mullen chapter 9 . 9/7/2005
Can't wait for chapter 9 Very Very Great Story!
Jet chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
hey very nice story. Update soon.
Dan Klosterman chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
Hey Suzu. Been reading your story and I love it so far, eagerly waiting another chapter here so HOP TO IT! Can't wait for the end of the story so I can put it in my archives it's a great one. So wih your next chapter, GET ON IT PLEASE!

Thanks.
the-true-Freya chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
when are you going to update? it's been more than a year and I really love your story
Moogle Empress chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Hiya! I love your story so far, please updated it really soon! _
Gale chapter 9 . 3/5/2005
Great story, but when is Ryudo coming back?
Ayren Okami chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
Heh I've finally gotten around to reviewing this fic of yours, and all I can say is that I really really enjoy it. Please continue.
Ryan Angel Linteah chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I love it! Keep up the good work! My story the journey begins will be updated soon and I have made alot of changes to chapter 2 please read again!
Shauna M chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Please! Update! I'm begging you! I need to read something!

Please! Please! Update soon!
ohmyneng chapter 9 . 7/9/2004
I hope Ryudo comes back at da next chappie! update soon!

GoDBleSs
Jake In Midwest chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Uh, ignore the cussing spammer. He or she is unimportant. I -like- your story, really.