Reviews for Ugly Betty Season 5
Audrey1234 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I love it so much , I have just re-read it. It's amazing love how daniel and betty end up together (finally!) but I was wandering when chapter 15 will come out?
Audrey1234 chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Obsessed with the story , this story is written really well and almost gives me the feeling that show gave. Hope that the story continues because its all fabulous.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Hi I love this thank you for taking the time to write these. I was sad that ugly Betty had
Ended but you are keeping the story alive thank u so much ! Thanks
ema chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
betty
Mia Edlund chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
In the beginning of the chapter, Justin got the lead in the school play. In the middle of the chapter, he got a very minor role. I wasn't sure if it was a different play, or what. Otherwise GREAT writing!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Wow! This is really great and amazingly in character!

I love this!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Cool.
Roxanne chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
When is season 5 going to be released? Cant wait to watch... Roxanne Fourie
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I just started watching Ugly Betty On Netflix for the 1st time and i was hooked. I was disappointed with the ending of the series i wished they would of ended it with Daniel and Betty starting a romantic relationship. I was thrill to find season 5 on fan fiction.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
You could make an all new series of BETTY it would be awesome just make it from where you left off if u would get back to me and post a new episode I read the last bit u wrote just please keep doing ugly betty
ugly Betty fan chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
This was great but I want to no the end I have to it's killing me inside y'all need to make another show more shows put them on netflix I want to watch them please
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I love ugly Betty I watched it and cried she improved so much and I don't want to c it go so show the last season I want to watch it and read it
Nat chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
I wish the vows were written. Like a recap of their best moments, their discovering moments and so on.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
This is such a great story u should make season 6
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
OMG! I'm am so HAPPY that someone like you took the time to finish out this show! I absolutely LOVE this show and can't wait to read the rest :D