Reviews for Ugly Betty Season 5
I think its great how we can read about Betty & Daniel in London...Sad that the show got cancelled before Season 5 could be released... Would of been nice to see Betty & Daniel in Love..I think they make a cute couple...
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Thanks so much, have been waiting to know what happened with betty and Daniel but it hurts so much that we didn't get to see them in love. But thanks a lot for your help. I still pray and hope it comes back, i really want to watch them being in love.
Audrey1234 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I love it so much , I have just re-read it. It's amazing love how daniel and betty end up together (finally!) but I was wandering when chapter 15 will come out?
Audrey1234 chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Obsessed with the story , this story is written really well and almost gives me the feeling that show gave. Hope that the story continues because its all fabulous.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Hi I love this thank you for taking the time to write these. I was sad that ugly Betty had
Ended but you are keeping the story alive thank u so much ! Thanks
ema chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
betty
Mia Edlund chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
In the beginning of the chapter, Justin got the lead in the school play. In the middle of the chapter, he got a very minor role. I wasn't sure if it was a different play, or what. Otherwise GREAT writing!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Wow! This is really great and amazingly in character!

I love this!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Cool.
Roxanne chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
When is season 5 going to be released? Cant wait to watch... Roxanne Fourie
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I just started watching Ugly Betty On Netflix for the 1st time and i was hooked. I was disappointed with the ending of the series i wished they would of ended it with Daniel and Betty starting a romantic relationship. I was thrill to find season 5 on fan fiction.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
You could make an all new series of BETTY it would be awesome just make it from where you left off if u would get back to me and post a new episode I read the last bit u wrote just please keep doing ugly betty
ugly Betty fan chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
This was great but I want to no the end I have to it's killing me inside y'all need to make another show more shows put them on netflix I want to watch them please
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I love ugly Betty I watched it and cried she improved so much and I don't want to c it go so show the last season I want to watch it and read it
Nat chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
I wish the vows were written. Like a recap of their best moments, their discovering moments and so on.