Reviews for Sarah vs the Death of Charles Bartowski
coreymon77 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
There we go! That is the payoff I was looking for and waiting for while I endured the past 4 chapters! That was perfect!

Not only was that the reunion chapter, but it also contained, albeit in a flashback, Chuck proposing to Sarah, which is one of my favourite things to read in fanfic as authors are always really creative with how he does it!

That was so adorable! You could feel the love those two feel for each other in the words you wrote and I do love myself some fluff! You said this was an important chapter for you and you want to know how you did, well this was fantastic! I really enjoyed this chapter as I love nothing more than some cute and sweet Chuck and Sarah fluff.

This story was an experience for me. Other than this last chapter, this is the exact opposite of the type of fanfic story I read. My reviews might not have been as positive as they normally are, but that had nothing to do with your writing, that was entirely due to the story content. The first 4 chapters were harsh, really, really, really harsh. They were incredibly hard for me to read, once again, not because of your writing, which is fantastic btw, but because of the content. This final chapter was a very nice payoff though, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Kudos for this being your first story. You really are a talented writer. You really know how to evoke emotion in the reader. Granted, they were not the emotions I want to feel when I read fanfic, but that is not your fault. In this chapter, I felt all warm and fuzzy and that was a great thing after making my way through the past 4 chapters. I really do care about Sarah Walker, more than I probably should care about a fictional TV character, so it was great to see everything turn out well for her and for our favourite couple. You were right, I did like how this story finishes.

Fantastic job, really, I mean it. Keep up the great work! Just maybe try to not have it be so sad for so long next time, okay?

Oh, and I agree with you, I do not like how Ellie reacted to learning Chuck's secret on the show. I am actually still quite mad at her about that.

coreymon77 chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Beckman is Chuck's aunt? really? Wow, I did not expect you to throw that in there!

Hold on a second. Chuck isn't really dead is he? That was all faked, wasn't it? He faked his own death for everyone's protection didn't he? The way you are going to end this in a good place is by reuniting them, aren't you? Okay, now I am excited!

coreymon77 chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Wait what? Chuck's Mom and Beckman? That was unexpected. So was you bringing back Lizzie from season 1. As if Sarah didn't already feel bad enough, you had to make it worse huh? How could this possibly end somewhere good?

Good job, you have a talent at evoking emotions, especially when I am someone who already cares deeply about the character of Sarah Walker.

coreymon77 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
oh man! poor Sarah! I feel so bad for her! This better get to a good place, like you said it would, somehow or I am reading the wrong fic!

Even though it doesn't sound like it. You are doing a very good job. This just isn't the type of fic I normally read. I decided to give it a shot due to the summary and due to the fact that there is somehow a sequel with Chuck in it, but I typically don't read this type of fic. You are doing a good job though.

coreymon77 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
well this is sad. Really, really sad. I wonder what you are going to do with it.

ms-mezzy chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Hey, I really like this fanfic! Faking Chuck's death was a brilliant idea. I think I'd like the story to keep going. I'd like to see Ellie&Devon go off grid with Chuck&Sarah because I haven't read a fic like that before. However, I'm content with whatever you write. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next installment :o)
spcr71 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Really nice chapter. I will vote for you to continue. Chuck's speech was epic, I just wish Sarah would've responded. Thanks for this story and hopefully the next one.
ne71 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Well, color me red. I completely spaced on keeping up with this story, and when I do I find that you've given me some undeserved credit.

I really love the direction you ended up taking this. You really nailed the flashback scene, I'm glad you decided to go with it.

Nice job overall, and thanks for the shout out, but I really didn't do much other than upturning the apple cart. :)

Nick
NickyR chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
WOW! I read a lot of fanfiction, and let me tell you staright up this chapter was amazing the loving words that chuck said to sarah were aces! I mean if i can have a man write something like this and dedicate it to me I could only be that lucky.. you had tears in my eyes, not only did you lift the burden of chuck being dead, but you literally warmed my heart with the words that were spoken!

I say continue this as long as you have the material and ideas for it, I cant believe it took me so long to find this FF. Im not trying to be cocky but I have 180 stories saved in my inbox b/c I have gotten behind in reading and reviewing due to grad school but I procrastinated studying tonight b/c you words were too good to put down, thank you! Look forward to more in this story along with other chuck FF you write, consider me subscribed :-)
NickyR chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
SO I am like at a 10/10 for anxiety I mean beckman is related to chuck's mom which means she related to chuck and that sarah is related, holy complications! plus Im still holding out.. i Have to im a CHARAH fanatic for life..plus little baby bartowski has to have a daddy :)
NickyR chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
CHuck's mom? that is an interesting turn in events, plus lizzie escaped, maybe I will still hold out hope that she kidnapped him and just planted a fake body or something, I mean come on, CHUCK cant be dead!
NickyR chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
I had a bad feeling that beckman would say that about the future bartowski, you cant win,thats for sure!
NickyR chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
wow, craazy first chapter! can definitely say that I am interested, will try to catch up w/ reading and reviewing!
gizmo8us chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
You did an amazing job, especially for your first shot at this. I would end it with a simple epilouge, maybe after the baby's born. It was structured with a definate beginning, middle and end, whish is a mistake a lot of writers make. Your characterization was good. Descriptively it could use a little work, and I do mean a little. It really is a well written, interesting piece. I liked it. Really good job.
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010