Reviews for Taking What We Want and Getting It
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
supert history
scmumsy chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Not bad. Love when my two favorite peeps get together. :)
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh I loved this one!
One of teh best DA stories I evern seen!Loved this
SilentHowler chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I liked it. Its a good stress relief and i think that with so many emotions running through them that would be one way of relieving preasure.. x
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Amazing! This is the first Dark Angel fic I read. I loved it very much. Great work!

Take care and have a great week!

~KWF~
JensenLover89 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Woooah. Hot! I so wish this would have happened in the actual episode! Great job!
allii0525 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
it was perfect. i love hoe alec got poessive and dominent.
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
ok... so i'll just come clean and say that i've watched a whole three episodes of this series... but the Berrisford Agenda was the first one i did watch! And i loved it so much i watched two others... and i read summaries on the rest because i had no time to watch it. So i read this one since i knew something about it... haha. it was awesome!
JG chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Max Alec Hot Sex Yummy!
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow. I really, really like how you turned that at the end.
Lily Zen chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I liked it, but the events leading up to the love scene were a bit rushed. I would have liked to read some more details of what was going on. Yes, I've seen the episode on t.v., but I would have loved to read it from your perspective. Other than that, it was fun.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
That was awesome!

So much reference to animal instinct and trying to forget yet something better came out of their actions. Awesome stuff!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
loved it should have happened ages ago they are so cats

maria
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I Loved it, I would love to see this continued. Pissed off Alec is hot lol.