Reviews for Angels & Demons
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
You should start this up again! I love it!
gleeluver101 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
Its really interesting how well buffy fits with angels team I hope you can continue this story cause I am really anxious to read more about it
tinka0234 chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
i havent read it all yet and i dont really read WIP's but i think this is really good and i hope you find the time to complete it soon! its horrible to leave us hangin' ;)
David Fishwick chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Awesome idea so far and I can't wait to see how you will write Angel season 5 with Buffy and her friends included. Please update soon thanks.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
Great story! I love the inclusion of Buffy and the Scoobies. Way better than the current Buffy S8! Too bad Buffy didn't show in the real Angel S5. Buffy/Angel all the way! :D The extra episode scenes fit nicely. Keep up the great work! Please update soon! I'm really looking forward to when Spike becomes corporeal. Testosterone overload. :P
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
Buffy & Angel fanfiction was the first ever fanfiction I read. Over the years I've read many other fanfiction for many others shows but it's been a while since I've read Buffy fanfiction.

I decided today that I wanted to get back into it and yours is the first story I saw that interested me. This is a really great story and I can't wait to see how you do the rest of Angel Season 5 :)
ba2006 chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
lol freakin funny, cant wait for the next update
Angellufy chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
Eheheheheeh! Pretty much the standard episode with a little BA in it.

I'll be waiting for more.
CClovesBA chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
ooh awesome chapter! cant wait to read more. oh are you planning on doing the episode where cordy comes back? please dont have them kiss... i dont think i can handle that again lol.
Gemini123 chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
Funny ending but are u going to make buffy catch illyria instead of fred that wuld be different and it and it wuld add bangel drama yayy but love the update
bunni-luv chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
omg...this is exactly what should have happened...its like u are in my mind.
a2zmom chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Hi. I have a quick question for you. I've read through chapter 4 and at this point, at least 80% of the dialog and events are straight from the TV show. Is this going to continue or do you plan to veer off canon soon? Thanks.
ba2006 chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
loved this chapter :) cant wait for the next update

BA forever
CClovesBA chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
very good chapter. thanks for updating. seems like a lot of authors are taking a break cause it doesnt seem like alot of these stories are being updated. anyways... again, good job.