Reviews for Valentine's Day: The Love Potion!
mileyzfan123 chapter 1 . 1/20
You know, this is actually pretty well-written. So, are you going to continue it?
aby5768 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
man i really want a conclusion to this story
Bunny Of Amazingness chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Really good post more soon! please
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Aww! So sweet!

I hope Nagasumi and Sun can avoid Lunar's plan. They're always getting interrupted with insanity!

I hope you're planning on continuing. :-)
Rocketman1728 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
nice story i can't wait to read chapter 2 :)
delax chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
YAY!

Seto no Hanayome!

I think you should add "by" to the end of the first paragraph as in "...who was passing by."

Also, Japanese Valentines Day is Girls-Guys only.

Because, there's another holiday, on March 14, called White Day where Guys give back to their Valentines. Amusingly, this was completely invented by companies to boost sales, and it works.

Figured I should mention this in case it was useful for you...
connie chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
loved it. write more plese.
brenna chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i cant wait for the next chapter
Ecto Soldier chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
A little rushed. But that's okay, plot is still a good idea
Elia950 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
the anime was nice ** tough i admit i liked the idea of Nagasumi ending up with Lunar and not san..
Moonlight Ace chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
hey, nice story you have goin on here. i agree that this anime is vastly unnoticed on fanfiction and am also trying to think of ideas for what to write on it, having just started watching it myself (and it rocks). if you ever need a hand send me a message, we need to get this stuff out there :)

Moonlight Ace
TemhotaTech chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I really like this series.

Nice chapter.

I've seen you captured Nagasumi's daily "life hanging by a thread" situation.
wolf191000 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I give this story 10/10. I'm really into this series and I am so anxcious to see what happens next, PLEASE update soon.
Der Blaue Wolf chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Luna with a love potion... I'm scared.

Nice set up idea, although it's not quite the right time of year. Overall very good, keep it up.

Bis Bald