Reviews for The Ballad Of The Gunslinger And The Cat
wanderingmusician chapter 5 . 4/12
A chapter endings. Absolutely A
wanderingmusician chapter 4 . 4/12
Slightly different Vincent than I'm used to reading but I love it!
wanderingmusician chapter 2 . 4/12
omg. you've nailed it. perfect yuffie
Whenever you're ready to return to the Final Fantasy section, we'll be here :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Wow, Yuffie was really useless in this fight. I'm starting to wonder why Vincent and Reeve even want her to come along; she destroys more than she helps and doesn't seem very keen on helping those in need. I love Yuffie, but she's coldhearted (setting people on fire) and careless to the point that it's hard to feel for her.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Poor Yuffie, but did she expect?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/17/2015
Oh man. I just got into ff7 fanfic, I've been binging & this is brilliant. If you are still alive, moar would be appreciated. But thanks for the chortles, anyway.
starangel4379 chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
I remembered that I had read this fanfic a long time ago and I reread the whole thing today. It's been almost two years since you've updated and I just wanted you to know that this is one of my most favorite fanfics ever. If you decide to update, I would be ecstatic. If not, I just wanted to say thank you for creating this fanfic and that you are a talented writer.
Starangel4379
Obsidian Skye chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
Hey! When are you gonna update? It's been, like, a year!
Advocaat chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
Noooooooooooooo! Get your fat ass out of the kitchen and write me some more chapters, woman!

Uh, I mean, great chapter. It was really fun... and interesting.

Seriously though, I will find you in your sleep. I know which continents you don't live on. Time's a tickin'. Your genitalia will soon be forfeit. Raar raar raaar.

Love,
Advocaat
Advocaat chapter 16 . 2/21/2013
This was more awesome sauce than can be drizzled cleanly onto any rofltaco. Y u only have one more chapter for me? I'm going to cry. I swear it! Don't think I won't.

I'm suffering from the same issue that plagued me the last time I read this fic. Now all other Yuffentine fics are going to seem dull and stock in comparison. Nay, all Final Fantasy fics in general. You've ruined me, you ginormous bastard.

PS. Father my children. k thanx.
Advocaat chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
Curses! I have read this one. It was still freaking hilarious though. I couldn't remember exactly which summon materia Yuffie had filched from Cloud's jacket, but the more you built it up, the more I was like, "It's gonna be goddamn Choco/Mog. I know it." Super ultimate high five for that.

What is Shelke doing with the baddie brigade? What are they all after? What does Vincent drink with breakfast? All of these very pressing questions need answers. And you will give them to me. Or, like I threatened in my last review, I will cry. You don't want that on your conscience.
Advocaat chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
omgadkjsdkjldspazz. I've reached the end of the old stuff and am now excitedly venturing into new, unexplored territory. In fact, I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. I know I'm going to be very sad when I get to the latest chapter, since I know it's been nearly a year since you last updated (I might even cry), but for now, I will just enjoy this to the fullest extent.
Advocaat chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
I'm combining this review with chapter twelve's because I have already reviewed that one in the past, and the site won't let me review it again.

/Chaos may have been designed for the express purpose of making everything on the planet his bitch, but it doesn't seem like you've picked up any of the hunting skills./

This might actually be my favorite line in this entire fic. I used to quote this like a mofo when I first read this chapter. To my friends, to my roommate, to my cat... everyone was made privy to my love for this line.

Chapter 12 has so much going for it. It has humor (of course), drama, action, suspense, everything. You write one helluva action scene, btw. And you do it from the first person too. You are even shinier and more golden than Cid.

The bit with Smithey's in chapter 13 is always terribly funny to me. That shopkeeper kid is creeptacular.

I'm almost caught up to where I left off before. I'm excited to read your newer chapters. I know they'll be rad.
Advocaat chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
I just adore that part with the rubber bullets. Vincent is such a prick. I love it.

For a guy, you do a pretty killer job of writing a girl. I applaud you for that. I find Yuffie completely identifiable.

I'm looking forward to the dragon chapter. Going there now, in fact.

Ciao!