Reviews for Just Follow My Lead
AlenVex chapter 25 . 10/17
You are a genius! This is the most cannon and logical story I've ever read, thank u so much for that!
Mushroomed chapter 39 . 1/9/2012
Thank you for the story. I really enjoyed it. I think you captured the characters thoughts and emotions perfectly. What a cruel end though. I look forward to reading the sequel.

I'd also like to comment saying that your writing style and ability improved dramatically the further I read through it. Your ability particularly in the last few chapters was very impressive. Something I did notice though was a few consistent spelling errors which of course do not change my opinion of the story or your writing at all. They are just a few things I thought you'd like to be brought to your attention. You consistently wrote 'murder' instead of 'murderer' and 'cleaver' instead of 'clever'.

Overall I thought you did a very good job. Keep it up!
Meg2793 chapter 39 . 8/4/2011
You are really awesome.
DigiNyxx chapter 39 . 6/17/2011
I really enjoyed this. I love F!Tabris/Zevran pairings, and this is a brilliant story of the pairing. Thanks for sharing it!
Amara chapter 39 . 4/15/2011
Loved the story, you seemed to capture all the characters beautifully :)
ykilel chapter 39 . 3/28/2011
Great story: realistic characters, nuanced development, fun dialogue... And then, THE HELL IS THAT EPILOGUE? You do realize cruel and unusual punishment is a crime, right?

Ehem. Anyway, just spent the greater part of my day reading all 39 chapters of your fic - needless to say, I'm a fan. Gonna go check your profile now for the sequel (seriously, cliff hanger mean).

Great job!
Grannaah chapter 39 . 11/15/2010
Poor Eriana, a very sad ending to a wonderful story. I am looking forward to the sequel, thank you for sharing your talent with us
jen4306 chapter 39 . 11/11/2010
OMG! I think I will pull him apart into little pieces myself!

I will most certainly be there for the sequel! You really outdid yourself and I couldn't be happier that you are continuing this story!

Congratulations on a job VERY well done!
jen4306 chapter 38 . 11/11/2010
And Jen's blubbering continues! The chapter was excellently written and I loved how terribly apologetic Alistair was.

And it was wonderful to see the love between Eriana and Zevran. They are such a tremendously well written couple. You have done an amazing job, truly!
jen4306 chapter 37 . 11/11/2010
Oh, I could barely see the screen through the tears! You certainly know how to write an emotional scene!

Positively wonderful!
jen4306 chapter 36 . 11/11/2010
Your Loghain truly has a heart, and I can't say how much I am enjoying learning more about him.

I truly have adored this story, and I cannot wait to see how you conclude it.
jen4306 chapter 35 . 11/11/2010
I loved the conversation with Loghain - cautious, as it should be. And I LOVE the way that Zevran and her family fought to remind Eriana that she was a good person!

Now, onto the tough stuff!
jen4306 chapter 34 . 11/11/2010
OMG! That was positively the hardest thing I have ever read! I was sooo broken up! And you did a wonderful job, as always!

Alistair had better be very sorry when he realizes what she did for him! Bastard!

Amazing, as always!
jen4306 chapter 33 . 11/11/2010
WOW! I loved the way you altered it so they would be aware of the possible duel before the Landsmeet even begins.

Your scene in the Tabris household was so amazing and tender. I think Zevran would have such a hard time knowing what to do in such a situation, and you portrayed that wonderfully.
jen4306 chapter 32 . 11/11/2010
Oh, I feel simply awful that it has been so long since I have done the reading I know I should. This chapter is so touching and yes, you did make me tear up yet again!

I plan on finishing the story tonight and I must once again say how very wonderful it is!