Reviews for Answer the Question
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Tomas writing Marvel? Will wonders never cease?

Nice of you to use 1602, I suppose. Everything Gaiman touches is gold, while the mainstream Marvel is painfully impenetrable at this point with decades of continuity nightmares to its name. But that is neither here nor there.

You stay true to the paradoxical nature of "1602" while threading through it the rather marvelous tale of the Captain's great adversary chasing him across time itself. That's just the sort of thing Red would do, methinks. His building a pistol and body armor was hilarious yet appropriate. Really, though, I can't say I buy his mindgame. Is Steve supposed to feel guilty for defending an industrialized nation? There is no closet without skeletons, no nation without black marks to its name.

But you still carry off the characters and the more quandaries quite nicely. I initially reacted poorly to the idea of Cap killing anyone, but he's in an unusual position that puts him in a different frame of mind. He might actually be willing to bend his rule of not killing in the name of starting America "right."

Anyway, you've produced another gem. Kudos
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Thanks for the story!

I agree with Red Skull - Captain America/Rojaz is brave, but he never was a supergenius, and Civil War event proved that he is incapable to think about consequences. So it was a good thing that Fury sent him back.