Reviews for Secrets
guardianofdragonlore chapter 9 . 5/21
Hahaha! This is amazing!
kinginryu chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
More please this is good
secretassassingirl chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
OMG! Mexico is EXACTLY as i imagined him! Except it wasn't genderbent. _ and Mexico was a girl. :D UPDATE! please?
SilverCloud234 chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
this ia awesome. i really like what you did with mexico.
ou8smileydeath chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Would it be at all possible to edit your story, I mean as an editor/beta reader? I mean the story's awesome, but there are some spelling mistakes that make it a little hard to read... But I definitely like it-typos or not!
Yancha Kitsune chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
More... Please... I really want to know what happen next... And I wanna know how iffy reacts when he learns America is a girl.
Mossmoon chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
This is really good and interesting! Please continue!
HyperActiveEmo205 chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
Happy Christmas to me! Love the story update and I'm glad that worked out! Oh Mexico, you are such an awesome guy!
Green Sprout chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
well everyone is going to find out eventually that America is REALLY a girl and that Russia knocked her up.

Here comes England with the shotgun _;

*coughs loudly*

Would be funny if it was a boy who acted like shy!Al and had Russia's...temper XD

Oh yeah nervous cute Ivan is totally canon X3 Despite being cocky, manipulative, kinda not right in the head, (what nation IS,) he's actually like a cute nervous bear around people (which is why he listens to conversations instead of talking mostly.) omg going into tangent
Sexykill69 chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Get Rid of Mex Already! I'm REALLY starting to hate him...*growls*

It'll be hilarious to see Ally try and hide as a boy with a giant stomach~
You know who I am chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
I'm sorry, I was trying to be online... But Mom was hiding out in my room and watching me read my book... Yeah, not creepy at all Mom... Anyways yay cuddles! And in Alberto's mind everytime Ivan looks in America's direction it's molestation. ALWAYS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Lone Star Girl chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Stupid FF not talling me when you update... And I got to go and you didn't nanny-nanny-boo-boo p And I'm very mature, thank you. Mr. Whale? Pffftt where did you that idea for a name... The crazy things you come up with. And Mex doesn't stalk you Amelia... He just loves you. Very, very VERY much. Tony and his frying pan are just epic win.
Lone Star Girl chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
*Looks at author's note* As if you even need excuse to hit me... Sorry btw, I'll try to be on this Sunday.
Usagi323 chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
Love the chappy! And tsk, tsk Russia your going to make America think you don't love her.
BigBANDComplex chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aaaah Kira I love this fic. ;u; I would've reviewed earlier, but Celia is too lazyyy.~ /flop

I was all excited for the baby to be Alaska, but I do like the city idea.~

I love Mexico too. u He's awesome.

Apart from a few typos and errors, this story is amazing and I love the genderbend idea and everything.

Plus I love how you keep Amelia so in-character.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »