Reviews for Armed Resistance
Generatedname chapter 41 . 5/1
One of the more enjoyable CG fics I've had the pleasure of reading. Unlike most fics of this nature, it actually made significant plot deviations right off the bat rather than just reading from the Code Geass script and paying lip service to the butterfly effect. While there were areas that I had some issues with, such as Gaspar's angrier personality (it just did not seem like a trait that Lelouch would find favorable), you were able to nonetheless write a good enough story and keep my interest.

Such a shame that the story has died. Granted, I went into it knowing that the story was dead, but it's always an unpleasant shock when instead of the next chapter, an Important Announcement loads.

At the very least, I would have liked a short synopsis of how the story would have went after the cutoff point, but from what I've seen of this story it does not seem like such a synopsis would have been accurate. Things that sound awesome pop up, and you add them in. As a writer I can say that I've done the same and, for the most part, it has turned out for the best. Still, some closure would have been appreciated.

That aside, thanks for writing this, even if it had to end halfway through.
FractiousDay chapter 10 . 3/14
Yea I'm gonna stop reading now. Even though you apparently watched the series this is getting too weird. The premise doesn't match up with the events. You misspell or misquote stuff like names and titles for no reason and you've got a load if other weird stuff going on like Zero's new costume. As such, nah. Have fun
LL the Phantom chapter 23 . 11/16/2016
S.S. Is Sayoko Shinozaki, might have the last name wrong, but I'm calling it now
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Best story ever!
LuluViShingetsu chapter 41 . 5/25/2016
Way to end a series dude x.x at some point you should have realized for us fans of code geass that we were not here for fighter jets, economics or the real world because it sucks with all its crap, no we enjoyed how crazy and unreal it was and as much as it pains me ..this story was one of the few I enjoyed a lot (like Dauntless, rise of the black prince etc..etc) but you spoiled it...any writer worth their salt (besides the dude who is writing Meggido again, he didn't give up and actaully re-wrote it) but besides him most writers worth their salt have a half a brain to realize you do not 're-write' anything this long EVER, and no one continued this story because this is the only lelouch only fic 200k words plus with these twists, its sorta anti-climatic to realize the reason it ended so bad was because of a fighter jet :/
Honest 99 chapter 41 . 3/10/2016
Great work although I'm upset that you had to stop posting it left me as much a mystery as the anime, good luck in your future endeavours.
Qwertypip chapter 29 . 12/1/2015
I have a sneaking suspicion this is going to end with Zero helping Brittania liberate Britain.
tylermech66 chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
several things about this story annoy the hell out of me. the Karen thing is EXACTLY like the Zolo thing from one piece, plus other things that I've already forgotten.
anyways, I like the premise, but meh.
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
OK, the Karen thing is kind of pissing me off.
it's spelt Kallen, and unless you have a legitimate reason for her name being spelt and pronounced like that then fix it already!

Ehem, sorry, she's my second favorite character of the show. Blasphemy must be punished :P
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
why is kallen called Karan? Is that supposed to be a Japanese accent?
I suppose you have to find some justification of how he didn't figure it out sooner if she seemed familiar.
Sly chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Not to be rude, but the picture I got from your description of Zero'ss appearance seemed quite ugly to me (I'm unssure if this is intentional or jusst a misunderstanding). In the anime Zero became a symbol for hope, but I can't imagine ssome dude with a cape and a mask that makes him look like a common criminal being that ssymbol. Other than that, I enjoy the fanfic so far, good job!
Ta ta for now!
-Sly
readme-silly chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
I know this fic is dead but I just had to leave a comment for this chapter.
It's like everyone ignores Suzaku's part in the Shinjiku Massacre where he beat up the good guys who were getting rid of the evil soldiers. Then he got on his high horse and denounced the rebels' efforts. Absolutely no one called him out on that (fans and fictional characters alike), like it wasn't even a big deal. What's up with that?
Raj chapter 41 . 4/22/2015
I wish you the best of luck in your new story and I do understand what your going through. When you publish your first real story give an update telling us about it as I'd love to check it out.
A friend chapter 41 . 2/24/2015
I really respect you collin
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 41 . 2/6/2015
Im finally finish reading !