Reviews for Armed Resistance
Raj chapter 41 . 4/22
I wish you the best of luck in your new story and I do understand what your going through. When you publish your first real story give an update telling us about it as I'd love to check it out.
A friend chapter 41 . 2/24
I really respect you collin
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 41 . 2/6
Im finally finish reading !
Vin chapter 41 . 2/2
I understand what you mean, althrought I AM sorry this story is over.
I wish you the best of luck for whatever you will choose to do.
It was nice reading your work.
Bye.
blue phonix chapter 3 . 1/31
very good
S.Robertson chapter 41 . 1/28
Good luck, in your future endeavors.

I'm not really sure what else to say, besides all of the standard comments of "AR was super good."

Because, truly, it is. AR was one of the greatest fics I've seen on the site, above the whole scheme of "Lelouch is still a prince of Britannia" or any other fic theme that's common on this site. Truthfully, AR is like the one of the best, highest quality steaks you can ever get, compared to a bunch of $5 ones that don't cook right.

But that's my opinion. I can say, even after years of waiting for the update that never came, I can't say I'm disappointed with it ending like this. Life hit you, and hit you hard. I have to respect that even through those years, you at least had the decency to come on and explain. So, thank you, and it's been a hell of a ride.

See you, space cowboy.
-Steve Robertson
I salute you, good sir.
Best of luck and take care, thank you for this fragment of literary brilliance.

May your writing career continue to flourish and grow.
Good luck with all your endeavors. Thank you for a wonderful story so far.
Artorius XV chapter 41 . 1/27
Well, it's been a very long time indeed since I saw anything relating to this fic in my notifications.

Anyhow, it comes down to one simple thing, if you can't enjoy writing this, then it's best not to, it would likely not do the quality of this story any good either if you literally have to force yourself to produce anything for this at all.

It's been a fun story to read, good luck with your life and writing.
Yikari chapter 41 . 1/27
Goddamn, that's some rough chop you are going through there, man. Still, it's nice to hear you are still kicking; I wish you to continue doing so for a long, long time to come.

It's a bit sad that this story would not be continued, true, but I certainly had my fair share of fun while it lasted and I thank you for that. I'd ask you to not take it down if possible though - I do like going through old favourites from time to time.
Gaff Gafgarion chapter 41 . 1/27
Good to hear from you again.

Remember the golden rule: "If you're not having fun, then you're doing it wrong", if you gotta do what you gotta do, then good luck.

If you don't mind me asking what genre are you going to be writing next on your original? Political, urban fantasy, drama, sci-fi... ?
ElfenSky chapter 41 . 1/26
While I understand and respect your desicion mentally, it is hard to let hope flee from my heart. This being one of the better CG stories on the web, one I had reread multiple times it sad to see yet another author go. I will, despite it still wish you luck in all your future endeavors, be it your general life or writing.
While I still hold out hope one day you will return here, perhaps to relax, after writing a few of your own books, the chances, like you say now yourself are practically non existent.
Another point is shadow and CG not being yours. While, no doubt, you will indeed never own the right to it, the story itself, is by all means yours. You invented it, you wrote it, you posted it. About your thought on fanfiction itself, I partly disagree. It's something you have to enjoy doing, and not see it as "work".
I had humbly thank you for all the good times you allows me to have by writing the story and once again wish you luck and health in the future.

Thank you.
Goodbye.
ElfenSky (an avid fan)
Sevenfox chapter 41 . 1/26
Wow, it has been awhile. But eh, things happen and I wish you luck in whatever you go on to do.
templar627 chapter 41 . 1/26
Damn, I sorry to hear about that. Armed Resistance will always be one of those special fanfics that were just a cut above for me and it's unfortunate that it had to end like this. Good Luck with the rest of your life.
tick-toc-tick chapter 41 . 1/26
I'm sorry to hear about your medical issues and really sad that your not planning on continuing Armed Resistance but I understand what your saying. I wish you the best of luck in your future ventures.