Reviews for Armed Resistance
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/6
Best story ever!
LuluViShingetsu chapter 41 . 5/25
Way to end a series dude x.x at some point you should have realized for us fans of code geass that we were not here for fighter jets, economics or the real world because it sucks with all its crap, no we enjoyed how crazy and unreal it was and as much as it pains me ..this story was one of the few I enjoyed a lot (like Dauntless, rise of the black prince etc..etc) but you spoiled it...any writer worth their salt (besides the dude who is writing Meggido again, he didn't give up and actaully re-wrote it) but besides him most writers worth their salt have a half a brain to realize you do not 're-write' anything this long EVER, and no one continued this story because this is the only lelouch only fic 200k words plus with these twists, its sorta anti-climatic to realize the reason it ended so bad was because of a fighter jet :/
Honest 99 chapter 41 . 3/10
Great work although I'm upset that you had to stop posting it left me as much a mystery as the anime, good luck in your future endeavours.
Qwertypip chapter 29 . 12/1/2015
I have a sneaking suspicion this is going to end with Zero helping Brittania liberate Britain.
tylermech66 chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
several things about this story annoy the hell out of me. the Karen thing is EXACTLY like the Zolo thing from one piece, plus other things that I've already forgotten.
anyways, I like the premise, but meh.
tylermech66 chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
OK, the Karen thing is kind of pissing me off.
it's spelt Kallen, and unless you have a legitimate reason for her name being spelt and pronounced like that then fix it already!

Ehem, sorry, she's my second favorite character of the show. Blasphemy must be punished :P
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
why is kallen called Karan? Is that supposed to be a Japanese accent?
I suppose you have to find some justification of how he didn't figure it out sooner if she seemed familiar.
Sly chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Not to be rude, but the picture I got from your description of Zero'ss appearance seemed quite ugly to me (I'm unssure if this is intentional or jusst a misunderstanding). In the anime Zero became a symbol for hope, but I can't imagine ssome dude with a cape and a mask that makes him look like a common criminal being that ssymbol. Other than that, I enjoy the fanfic so far, good job!
Ta ta for now!
readme-silly chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
I know this fic is dead but I just had to leave a comment for this chapter.
It's like everyone ignores Suzaku's part in the Shinjiku Massacre where he beat up the good guys who were getting rid of the evil soldiers. Then he got on his high horse and denounced the rebels' efforts. Absolutely no one called him out on that (fans and fictional characters alike), like it wasn't even a big deal. What's up with that?
Raj chapter 41 . 4/22/2015
I wish you the best of luck in your new story and I do understand what your going through. When you publish your first real story give an update telling us about it as I'd love to check it out.
A friend chapter 41 . 2/24/2015
I really respect you collin
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 41 . 2/6/2015
Im finally finish reading !
Vin chapter 41 . 2/2/2015
I understand what you mean, althrought I AM sorry this story is over.
I wish you the best of luck for whatever you will choose to do.
It was nice reading your work.
Royal Blue Phoenix chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
very good
S.Robertson chapter 41 . 1/28/2015
Good luck, in your future endeavors.

I'm not really sure what else to say, besides all of the standard comments of "AR was super good."

Because, truly, it is. AR was one of the greatest fics I've seen on the site, above the whole scheme of "Lelouch is still a prince of Britannia" or any other fic theme that's common on this site. Truthfully, AR is like the one of the best, highest quality steaks you can ever get, compared to a bunch of $5 ones that don't cook right.

But that's my opinion. I can say, even after years of waiting for the update that never came, I can't say I'm disappointed with it ending like this. Life hit you, and hit you hard. I have to respect that even through those years, you at least had the decency to come on and explain. So, thank you, and it's been a hell of a ride.

See you, space cowboy.