Reviews for Obey the Twisted Fate
Maddy chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This story was actually kinda boring, but maybe that was cuz I was looking for more romance! ;)
But you yourself, you sound just like me! (nom-nomming, cookies, etc)
Dark Akuma Hunter chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This story is really awesome. I haven't seen many stories about Road and I think you did a really good job of it. I like how you made the 14th's personality seem so different from Allen's own.
Brotherhood56 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
yes,you are worthy to review,as this story is epic,though what happen to road at the end is a mystery,is implied that she feel human though i don't know what happen after that,good story and please if you could make the .
warmth chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Mm, I like this.

If I were to give something that I enjoyed about this in particular, it would probably be the way you compared the 14th and Allen in Road's mind. I believe that it did well in showing how completely different they were to her - two separate people, formed into one.

However, the ending did appeal to me. "Why was it that, right when he was gone, Road became human…just like Allen always wanted her to?" It's sad to think that now, when he is far away and almost... irretrievable, she has become what he would think as of "acceptable."

When I read the summary, I was somewhat expecting Road to use the 14th despite, just because Allen would - superficially - be there. I can't say I'm not happy I was proved wrong, because I think this brings a truer meaning to it. It shows that, no, her love isn't temporary and it isn't because he is just interesting (though that may be part of it), but it is because of Allen himself.

(Longest review I've ever written o_o...) All in all, I found this truly enjoyable and I'd like to read more from you.
usuilove21 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
OMG! This is so good! But I do love the 14th... I really think this is great. I am not a full Road X Allen fan (Because Yullen is my favorite.) but this is my second favorite paring, so I really can't help but fangirl, meaning that I fangirled over this! Great job! I can't wait to see more from you! I's has to go work on my new fanfic now, bye bye!

usuilove21
Miss.Jessi-Pon chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
:) you should make this a whole story, its that good :P