Reviews for The Last Stand
Elise chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Amazing story. :)
scarlet solider thast chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
this is awonerful story. i especially likedthe part when u animated those corpses. i cannot believe that you are so imaginative!update plz!oh, and sometimes my name might say steel, others eryda
Nataila chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Hiya :) I'm really liking this story so far; I love the way you write and I'm excited to see how Talgith and Jaideng interact if Talgith gets turned into a death knight. Please continue with this story!
Not so Dark chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Ooh! I liked!

It is very interesting to read. I like seeing things through Jaidengs eyes and it does not lack in excitement. I'm sad that he had to kill his best friend like that. But with Talgith's soul in his sword, he's stronger. Isn't he?

Mm, so is Talgith going to act as a conscience from time to time? Or is he just going to be a quiet little soul in his sword? I'd like to find out which!

Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed it very much.

With love, hugs and cookies,

~Liath
macDhai chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Your writing is getting better with every chapter. I had wondered at the amount of character developement Talgith had received in the first chapter, interesting development. I'm anxious to see what happens next. - Rillan macDhai
macDhai chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
You are doing a wonderful job of describing "waking up" as a DK. I'm enjoying your story quite a bit and certainly disbelieve that 'I'm not a writer' part. If you aren't, I'm going to be very interested in seeing what you'll do when you decide you are one ;-D

You used very vivid imagery and while it certainly helps to have gone through this with my own DK, I could see this all, actually got a better sense of whole 'oh, where am I now' reaction.

Please continue - Rillan macDhai
Not so Dark chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
This is amazing!

It's been ages since I last played WoW, but it was very easy for me to imagine the characters and scenery. Also, the way you introduce the main character, Jaideng, and his friend was wonderful. I really enjoyed reading about an older elf rather than some "young and eternally youthful" elf.

The story for this is fun to read. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Jaideng as a Death Knight. I also want to find out if he meets his friend again, the one who left him to die at the Death Knights' hands. That would be interesting. o,O

And the Lich King? Awesome. He didn't monologue about his "important plans" for the main character or carry on as if he (the main character) was "all important"! Yayyy!

There is... There's something about this fanfiction that I really like. Maybe it is the way you are writing it, or maybe it is the story and characters that really interest me.

... More please?

Thank you very much. *Mwuah*

~Liath
macDhai chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Going to be following this one. Like what you're doing with it. Good premise. - Rillan macDhai
Tallie14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I like it so far, please continue! :)