Reviews for The Little Things That Matter Most
DoctorWhovian18 chapter 1 . 10/7
Oh Ma gawd make me freaking cry why don't you? Why didn't this happen canonically? I was going to write a similar one shot but i won't now that I've found this, amazing!
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 6/19
Don't mind the sudden influx of water, that's just my tears from reading this amazing story...
Rookiereads chapter 1 . 2/20
Laughing because I'm eating a gyro right now...
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 1 . 1/25
FINALLY! I've been searching for days for a fanfic about Dean getting the amulet back! You do it right btw. I really don't remember if Dean ever got it back in the show, or if Sam even picked it up after Dean discarded it, but I'm going to pretend this actually happened in the series.
steampunkairship chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I'm not crying, I'm just doing my Dean Winchester impression. *sobs into plaid shirt*
Rebegirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Great story. If only...
I still hope, with every new season, that it will be revealed that Sam has the amulet.
You have an amazing of brining out the touching moments without being melodramatic. You actually made me cry a little bit.
EliseInWonderland247 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
oh my god so many fucking feels
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh my god I'm going to cry. You wrote something that could and should have happened. I need this to have happened. Reading about the samulet is killing me. And I just... I need it back. Dean needs it back. Anyways, thank you so much for writing awesome stories!
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Love it.
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love this story! Keep up the good work!
SNsavvy chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was an outstanding story. I wish they had fixed that whole amulet thing on the show, but i love your take on the whole thing. I was teary through the whole thing, but it was good teary! Great job!
Mariah Norton chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was absolutely fantastic! AAAAH it hurt so much but I loved it so deep! You're amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Read this with a fever… it's kind of funny how those make you more acutely aware of emotions… nostalgia, in my case. Sniffly tears are running down my cheeks right now. Beautiful fic.
Wow chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Too bad this didn't happen in a episode... :(
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awesome. So glad you cleared up the amulet point. That was such a terrible moment and I'm glad that it could all get reconciled between them with a little help from Cas.