Reviews for Boys of Summer
maddie.porter.9 chapter 31 . 3/20/2013
This is soooo cute
materialgurl chapter 31 . 9/7/2010
what a beautiful end! they're together where their connection started! so perfect! as usual, i enjoyed following your story, and am going to miss this one! thank you for the awesome story and completing it! i absolutely cant wait to religiously follow your next one!.. when you say look forward to another story soon.. can 'soon' be only a couple days? hahah juuust kidding.. a little.. thanks for the awesome story once again. see you in my review for the next 'chapter one!'
Mary chapter 31 . 9/6/2010
Aweee I loved that chapter, it was to cute!
materialgurl chapter 30 . 9/3/2010
what a toughie chapter! im so glad it ended on a higher note.. what will she say! beautiful update.. thanks! its hard when pets get old, they're just like family. your and your dear doggy take care!
Ladyranger91 chapter 30 . 9/3/2010
Great chapter please keep updating:D
materialgurl chapter 29 . 9/3/2010
OMG. OOOOOOMG. i cant even. oh man. oooooh man! evil is right! k now you have to update soon! keep thinking evil for all i care, i need an update! lol i hope for some fluke it ends up not to be his! hoooo boy
Liz chapter 29 . 9/2/2010
Oooooooooooooo! Love it love it love it!
Ladyranger91 chapter 29 . 9/2/2010
i cant wait to see what you are planning on doing but i hope it is good and please update soon:D
LadyRanger91 chapter 28 . 9/2/2010
great chapter i cant wait to see whats going to happen next please update soon:D
materialgurl chapter 28 . 9/1/2010
aweee will he propose? what will she sayy! i wonder if there shall be christmas draaama.. makes me think of your story Breathe. i know, completely different plot.. but it did have its christmas drama. mmmm i did like that story. aaaaaaaanyways! haha thanks for the update!
LadyRanger91 chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
Please update soon:D
materialgurl chapter 27 . 8/27/2010
EEEP sooooooo cute! the sweetest end to this chapter almost made me forget about the previous girls? is that coming in? hmmm whats gonna happen next! thanks for the update.. loved it!
Mary chapter 27 . 8/27/2010
Awee..The ending of that chapter was to cute!

I can't wait for some more!
LadyRanger91 chapter 27 . 8/27/2010
Great chapter please update again soon:D
materialgurl chapter 26 . 8/24/2010
ooooh man.. poor them and their not-so-private private lives! will this cause issues? i bet i will find out!