Reviews for Best Friends Forever
luger 7 chapter 5 . 5/2
This was a most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
tacaloking chapter 5 . 3/27
i think this story is great i feel it might be slightly rushed but only slightly you manage to get a lot done with so few words and i like that they were not just the prefect couple that ryoga got to caught up with how things looked that he ended up hurting ranma i feel it was very much needed to avoid being pure fluff i really love this story dont let lack of views ever get you down as long as people enjoy it i think thats all thats matter when writing something
tacaloking chapter 1 . 3/27
i really like how pretty much everyone ranma knew has gotten married even the i dont think he ever loved any of his fiances i like how ranma is left kinda of depressed by the fact that most of all his friends were married because i think even the he didn't love his fiances it would be a sudden shock to him and would end up making him depressed and this is a idea i never seen done i really like the idea of pretty much every one ranma new getting married and him still being single there's so much new ideas that can come from that idea that haven't been touched yet
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Not your best work but definitely a nice bit of fluff. Miss you, I hope you come back to writing one day.
levelminded chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
love the story. sometimes i think this and time child are connected.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
BRAVO!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Thats the end? honestly, make an alternative!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
My doctors tried to warn me ... You have a strong dehydrating effect. Dont forget to drink enough!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I feel actually like Ranma. Stop making me cry I am a man. Pig breath.
Making a non stop marathon trough your stories. Im the guest
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
You love reviews dont you? Like it.
I enjoyed this chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I am not here to be an editor to you but I did notice a few flaws in the reading that made it hard to follow in a couple of paragraphs. I just recommend reviewing the small little stuff and make better sense of it. I also recommend saying it outloud so you can hear.

Overall this was a really good alternative story ending just to see ranma and ryoga...It could be extremely likely but what I like to hear is the side stories of how each of the others got together. I know you mentioned in some chapters how the other couples became to be but if you really want to add interest, add some complications when ranma goes male mode with ryoga. Otherwise it was a cute story.

I guess if you wanted to keep it americanize then drinking and McDonalds is the way to go, but if you decide to keep towards japan style, i woul have had ukyo's okonomyioki store as places to eat or something. Anyways I look forward to reading the chapter afterwards and yes, please keep writing!
Maltrazz chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
I have to disagree with your final statement. You are one of, if not the, best RanmaXRyoga writer I have read. Now it could just be that I have not read the right stories/authors, but I stand by my opinion, none the less.

Looking forward to more,

Maltrazz
Excel chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Excellent
Nicole Doow chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
Aww this was really sweet. i liked it alot
Nicole Doow chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I like it alot,its very sweet