Reviews for Wrath of Fire
Sailor Pandabear chapter 34 . 2/6
cool
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
hmm I find it rather hard to believe that in a War oriented Village Naruto a super weapon still grew up a knuckle head...

The idea that Danzo decided to be hands off with him doesn't fit the premise.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Danzo doesn't fear war, he even has a alliance with Iwa. There is no need to hide Naruto's heritage as Minato's son so he should have the Namikazi surname. Even his Jinchuriki status should be praised for it's power and reputation. Rather than everyone treating him like crap.
TMariee chapter 34 . 6/18/2015
Goodness this was really GREAT! I couldn't stop reading it! I hope your other story is finished quickly!
Nekohana chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
You...type Tsunade's leaving the village after the death of her brother and fiance two times...
Please send me messages chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
LOL
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Damn...I had wanted to read a story with Danzo as Hokage and I found this. And it looks to be more than I expected :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
About Naruo's reaction toward Konoha as a fascinating place seem like a wrong reaction. Because I believe Naruto probably notice the changes in Konoha since he left Konoha. In other words, he should feel the place is famaliar.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
You should really explain why Kiba, Ino and Tenten are here because they seem like they just appear out of no where. I am sorta confuse why Itachi left Sasuke in Konoha. Because Itachi value his brother's welfare more than his self so I believe Itachi will probably have brought Sasuke with him if the clan was massacred by Danzo. Anyway, other than that, I find the story to have an very interesting beginning. Since we get to have some characters to be on the good side when the original story has them as antagonists.
Lee chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
I could only make it to the second chapter and here's why. It looked like a very interesting plot I was looking forward to reading but you kept switching between present and past tense. That's a huge pet peeve of mine and I just wanted to point it out to you.
Sinful chapter 26 . 4/9/2014
Another great chapter. I love your work, I've been really enjoying it. If you have other Naruto fanfics, I will read those too. I hope that you finished this story, because I am just too immersed in this to not reach an ending.

Thank you for your efforts.
Sinful chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Excellent chapter. That fight was astounding. So far I have no negative comments for you, or criticism. Great ending too, Onoki was awesome until the end, but even then he was still cool. I look forward to seeing the aftermath of this.

Thank you for your efforts.
Sinful chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
That was an epic fight. You wrote Kakuzu into the story so well. I'm so glad he is not dead though. I will keep reading, thanks for your efforts.
Sinful chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
I got so excited with the appearance of Tobi. Your work is great.
Sinful chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I absolutely love your work. This is great.