Reviews for Wrath of Fire
soodarling chapter 1 . 9/1
Je vais commencer ton histoire. Tu l’as finis ?
fuck sakura chapter 7 . 10/3/2020
the moment you made narusaku i quit

im not a naruhina but i hate her only a few fics made me tolerate her. i just hate her i can stand her (hentai) but overall she is annoying if you want to make me like her make sure at the beginning make me enjoy her. im not naruhina in fact naruto should have been single in my opinion
RyuugiAzuma chapter 18 . 8/17/2019
Behind Naruto and Gaara, Zetsu started to bubble up out of the ground, staring at the two Jinchuriki. "That brat broke the genjutsu with nothing but talk!"

Yes, Naruto's infamous Talk no Jutsu. Super effective! Converts anyone! Breaks anything! The ultimate jutsu!
kakashi97 chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
The setting is not bad. Things could've easily gone the way you said they would given the circumstances. But the 1st chapter is more telling than showing. It would've better if you could've shown what happened through snippets or slip the flashbacks in some conversations. The conversations at the end of the chapter was too short. Could've had much impact if it was more elaborate. Anyways, looking forward to the rest as the universe you've set up has me really excited.
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
Seriously, Danzo can be crazy... but this is intense and interesting
Guest chapter 26 . 7/18/2017
So... I actually don't know if this is supposed to be a sane Hidan or Hidan when he completely loses it.
New Orion chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
I know I'm late but I was actually thinking because of knowing how the canon series ends. And for now while reading your story I'm holding to the theory. This Obito and Tobi are still the same person, because he was oddly not present at this big event along with Itachi. We haven't seen much of him and having a reunion with him, Kakashi, and Rin would just be amazing.
creativesm75 chapter 34 . 2/6/2016
cool
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
hmm I find it rather hard to believe that in a War oriented Village Naruto a super weapon still grew up a knuckle head...

The idea that Danzo decided to be hands off with him doesn't fit the premise.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Danzo doesn't fear war, he even has a alliance with Iwa. There is no need to hide Naruto's heritage as Minato's son so he should have the Namikazi surname. Even his Jinchuriki status should be praised for it's power and reputation. Rather than everyone treating him like crap.
TMariee chapter 34 . 6/18/2015
Goodness this was really GREAT! I couldn't stop reading it! I hope your other story is finished quickly!
Nekohana chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
You...type Tsunade's leaving the village after the death of her brother and fiance two times...
Please send me messages chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
LOL
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Damn...I had wanted to read a story with Danzo as Hokage and I found this. And it looks to be more than I expected :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
About Naruo's reaction toward Konoha as a fascinating place seem like a wrong reaction. Because I believe Naruto probably notice the changes in Konoha since he left Konoha. In other words, he should feel the place is famaliar.