Reviews for Forgotten Chapters of Chzo
Yoshi'snumber1friend chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Actually guys, I think the thief-wife refers to Simone (The Reporter New woman) since at the beginning/tutorial of Trilby's Notes Trilby finds her seemingly killed by a big weapon. (And we all know what two people in the game have some type of big weapon.) So in this case, the Thief's-son would actually refer to Jim since if we recall that Trilby also told Jim (the kid) to go into hiding after discovering Simone was dead. And Cabadath is the Tall Man, but is also referred to as the Prince by the Order (of Blessed Agonies). So yeah, just wanted to clarify.
Duke Smugleaf chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
While I applaud the initiative, The effort was sorely lacking. The pacing, grammar, and style do not at all match with the in-game pages.
Phanax Leminer chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh good lord! This is giving me a head ache. Trilby had a wife and a son and than the Prince came to take Trilby's son as the Prince's Acolyte? Great... soooooooooo... I guess we have to worry about a tall man wih a giant spear-staff thingy, a retard, maniac ghost child with a machete and a child twisted by the Prince.

8D We are soooo doomed. I'll get my mister Shotty, if you don't mind.
Jakic Jovan chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I will say that this story of Forgotten chapters of Chzo, is a bit out of mister Ben Croshaw's line of stories. The usage of the classic words from the book of Chzo like 'knew the name of the king' were used in a completely irregular form. The original book of Chzo is written in a Bible-verse type, and this piece, though nice and charming is completely out of the dimension. If you want to expand the Chzo mythos story, you should make a truly nice piece of work and more and more chapters of Book of Chzo. Though, you are the only member of FanFiction who actually wrote about Chzo mythos, I congratulate you and I say that I appreciate your effort to entertain us.

Honestly, Jovan Jakic
x chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
*looks at pages in game*

*looks at this fanfiction*

...Oh, lord. I still can't understand anything except Trilby is the Guide.

So wait, Trilby married, and had a son, and told him to run from John Defoe, and his son was found by the Tall Man, on what I am assuming is June 28th, who called Trilby's kid insane/bored and tortured, and then Trilby's son's girlfriend(boyfriend? D) died, and so, then... Wait...

That means Caberdath WASN'T the Tall Man, and was still alive at the end of 6 Days?

...Oh, wonderful! Now my nightmares continue!