Reviews for Ichigo Reads the Seretei Communications
thedestroyerofXD chapter 10 . 8/23
I know that the fanfic is six years old now but, i just wanted to say thank you!
I have never laughed so much while reading a fanfiction :D from funny references to rukias mental breakdown and the mourning over a truly evil villian. Anyway i do hope that you read this and maybe, just maybe you will find a way to write such a funny and interesting fanfiction again.

With that being said i hope you read this "review"

We are all stories in the end...
just make it a good one
-the Doctor
princesshyuuga01 chapter 3 . 2/3
"This is a message for Ichigo Kurosaki via Kuchiki Rukia. The Captain Commander of the Gotei 13 requests an audience with Kurosaki Ichigo. Kurosaki-san is required to bring along on his visit a detailed report chronicling his homosexual relationship with the now defected Aizen Sosuke."

- I am officially dead. RIP me! This is too fucking funny! I can't breathe! OMG!
princesshyuuga01 chapter 2 . 2/3
Aizen! Omfg! Wasn't it Rukia that pushed the "sword" in him. I am fucking dying! This made my morning! Omfg! I can't stop laughing this is hilarious!
XxMurasakiHimexX chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
That was a really funny story :)
laila45 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
my sides hurt from laughing:D
raindr0p33 chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
One of the best stories I've ever read! Truly funny, made me laugh out loud at bits! Great comedic writing. Favourited :)
lordofthelazy chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Oh my god that he'll butterfly message was SO FUNNY! Lol :D
Quickslice chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Wow, very creative message.
Quickslice chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Oh that Hell Butterfly message was very funny!
idioms chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
idioms chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
this story owns \m/
idioms chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
hahahahahahahaha ! omfg this is rich XD
urbansoul chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Hilarious! I loved it! Really well written. What a fun story
LyfeIzmymuzik chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
oh my kami the ad! i totally lost it right there !
Soul93 chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
I don't usually read parodies, but this was hilarious. I like how you ridiculed the cliche storylines and it was funny because it was so true! The interactions between the characters- priceless.

And I think majority of Bleach fans wanted to stick a zanpaktu into their ears every time "Kurosaki-kun" was uttered during the Hueco Mundo arc.

The IchigoxRukia also came about in a unique way without it being OCC.

this was truly an enjoyable read!