Reviews for Calradia: On the Sea of Despair
Jabbawack chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Wow, I loved what you did with the story... I know it's been awhile and you've probably forgotten about this site, never the less I hope you do finish this story and maybe pick off by them joining the army? or some-sort... Anyhow, keep up the good work!

-Hyugo
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Great story, please update!
NotBob713 chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
While at first I was thinking that it didn't flow very well, I then realized that, it being based around a tournament, it probably wouldn't seem that way. I appreciate that your realitively short chapters are well-constructed. It's a good story, and a pretty great first half-dozen chapters.

APPROVED!
Master Solitarius chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
A short chapter, but regardless of the size it is interesting. There are already some indications of the changes the main character seems to go through.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

With friendly regards,

Master Solitarius
Master Solitarius chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Interesting. The character seems to have adapted well to his new circumstances, hasn't he? Shame he can't hold his liquor. I presume there shall be also a lot more about this Hannah? Will she turn out to be an evil knight? Will she turn out to be an evil dragon? Ahem... *too much RPGs*.

I digress from the review though. The only thing that I must say is that the lack of a bit of detail concerning the events in the arena itself, the fight more specifically, was left out. I am sure you have your reasons for it, but it would have been nice.

Regardless of that however this story seems to be getting better with each chapter so far. Looking forward to more.
Master Solitarius chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
It looks rather good, to be quite honest. And that makes me happy. It's true that there aren't many fanfics about M&B. Aside from my own, there are two others but that's about it.

I am curious to see what you are planning to do with the characters and what "crazy" adventures he may experience.

With friendly regards,