Reviews for Vampira
Random Amuto Fan chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Thanks for the story. it was a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
i looooooooved this story so much! you are one of the best writers on the site so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
EXCUSE ME GURL/BOI I HAVE BLACK HAIR AND I AM NOT EMO! You can probz tell that I am not emo by the way I am typing. I hate those regs vamps stories but I dunno this one is interesting.
DarkOrangeFlame chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
I Love U For Making This Story 3 God I Think This Is The Best Story Ever Since Ive Started Reading Fanfics On Here :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
I usually hate Vampire type things like this one, but this one was soooooo kawaii and awesome, so yah! I usually don't like them because of Twilight (never seen a movie or read a book and have zero intentions to) but I took a chance on this Fan fic and it certainly paid off!
Oh and if you like Shugo Chara, try Kamichama Karin if you have not already seen the anime! The second season is only available in manga form though, but you can just read it at a manga website or something!
Aequorea chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Wait, but doesn't the name Miki mean beautiful princess? At least, that's what I've heard. Really great story!
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Cool story I like it! And I want to be a chef to well a baker but good story I love shugo chara vampire story's
Laila Flower chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
What a great story
Emerald-Pen chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
His was an amazing story! The plot is developed well and your writin style is awesome to.
Jemstone6259 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love your story
Justareader chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
Hi I know this is late but I can't help but say that I loved this story! I usually don't review and sometimes don't like supernatural stories with vampires but this one is REALLY good. No great. No excellent. No so good the it doesn't even have a word for it! Anyways, thanks for the great story! :)
emma chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
i love it
Jemstone6259 chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
you should make another book for this! Like with Amu has Ikuto's child and Tadase comes back. If you want more details just message me and if you dont thats fine!
Jemstone6259 chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
I hated the Tadamu kiss... BUT I LOVE IKUTO SO I FORGIVE YOU!
Rikiro Ema chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
loved it! :) keep on the good work! :)