Reviews for Happy You're In Love
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I need a new heart. Mine broke. And this is just sad and I love it but hate it at the same time. Hate it because Reid and Morgan just belong together, and I'm a sucker for happy endings.
Markhal chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aaaaw~~ Poor Derek (

But I'm happy for once it's Reid who is the happy lover In one hand I hope he will be happy with Austin and the other... I just feel sad for Derek.

Great story anyway
Spirit Of Soon To Be chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
i loved the story. its nice to see things from morgans POV andyou did it really well.

a sequeal would be awesome
Vampire-Goth-Girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
You should do a epiloge or something see how Derek reacts to Reid being engaged.
morganofthefae chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Awwww poor Morgan! This was such a great story for me in part because Reid/Morgan and Reid/Austin are my two favorite couples for CM. I'm seriously crying right now. Sequel? With a happy ending for our lovely Morgan?
YouAreMine21 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010

that was so sad...poor morgan!

but it was wondeful to read
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh no. Morgan.

Part of me wants him to go to Reid and bare all.

But the other part of me knows that he won't do that because he loves Reid too much and just wants him to be happy.

At least he has the support of his team-well, the ones that know anyway. Which seems to be all of them except Reid. Rossi, even though it's not confirmed, is too smart not to realize how Morgan feels about Reid.

Thank you for this and all your other stories.
lucy-hp chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
You made me cry.

I think it's the first fic I read where it's Morgan who feels the unrequited love.

It sad but it's perfect like this.
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Heartbreaking and well written. Ty love
Myrdra chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
PLEASE with a cherry on top continue this with a happy, homosexual ending. Pwease? :3
wildwordwomyn chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I liked your view of Morgan and how he handled his feelings for Reid. Great job!
Edom56 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
God, I'm actually crying here. That was so sad and I feel so horrible for poor Morgan.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
unrequited CM fic... first one i've ever read & it was awesome (not the heartbroken morgan bit), but the fic in general.. man.. now i wanna see reid and morgan together, just to stop morgan going all (, but awesome mate!
tearsnsorrow chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
... this isn't done yet... and if it really is... I am really going to cry
njferrell chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Poor Morgan...

Any chance of a sequel? Reid relises he loves Morgan...not Austin.

OR, Austin tells him no when he asks. Because SHE knows Reid is really in love with Morgan. "For someone so smart, Reid couldn't see what is right in front of him!"