Reviews for Amplification
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 30 . 7/20
Loved the story! Great job!
Simple-2-Blink chapter 30 . 4/13
an incredible story for sure. You had everyone perfectly pegged. It was an amazing piece of work. the sex was incredible and your writing was flawless. If you do a sequel let me know id pay to read it.
Simple-2-Blink chapter 5 . 4/13
yummy. I request moreof this .wonderfully written. I love it
tiff098765 chapter 20 . 1/2
Good lord, woman! This is a great story! It's 1:40am, so I'm making myself stop reading. I'm sure I'll finish it tomorrow night!
tiff098765 chapter 6 . 1/2
Great chapter. Made me actually laugh a few different times.
tiff098765 chapter 5 . 1/2
Damn. This is good.
tiff098765 chapter 30 . 1/3
All done! Great story! Honestly, I had to skip a lot of the sex - that's just not my thing -but regardless, the story was sweet and hot and very well written. Great job!
tiff098765 chapter 27 . 1/3
Aww!How incredibly sweet! I love how you wrote Leena's interaction! Made me a bit teary, the part about the baby's aura.
tiff098765 chapter 25 . 1/3
Oh, what a sad chapter! Expected response, but still sad.
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 1/2
Clearly, I was late to the game for Warehouse 13 -I started watching it over the summer and watched the finale last night. I didn't expect that to be it! I haven't been on fanfic (reading nor writing) for a long time, but pulled it up last night to see if there were any good Pyka stories. After scanning summaries and trying to read a few BAD ones, I found yours. You're possibly the only good WH13 writer! I loved the one about them swapping bodies -very in character, believable, and delicious!

In this story, you've got all of the voices perfectly in character and interesting. The artifact premise is a good one and already has intriguing details. I'm looking forward to reading where this goes!
13jlin chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
Goodness gracious. Amazing, Brilliant, captivating. I couldn't stop reading until I finished. Quite possibly one of the best love stories I've ever read.
michonneskatana chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Omg I laughed out loud at "See Pete read?" Absolutely hilarious. I have a feeling I'm going to love this fic. :)
kikki hope chapter 30 . 9/10/2014
I really like this story, thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Anna chapter 30 . 6/14/2014
Well, i absolutely loved this story. I can not even count how many times i freaked out or started laughing while i was reading this. You are a very excellent writer and i hope to see more of your stories soon.
brookeAp3 chapter 30 . 1/19/2014
So I just finished this story. I read it all between yesterday and now and could not stop. It was wonderfully written and captivating and I thought the story line was really superb! Amazing job!