Reviews for Sing Solace to the Silent Moon
DoctorWhoXX chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Could you please do a crossover between Frozen and D. Gray Man? My only request is that it stars Nea and Elsa. Other than that go wild. :)
moonlightshadowsx chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
I adore the personalities of both the 14th and Yuki! Please update soon!
moonlightshadowsx chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I like Andre's presence being there - it's kinda cute :P
moonlightshadowsx chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I'm sure Yuki made the right decision too :)

Completely agreeing with the "irresistible" description ;) I'm on the Order's side, but that doesn't stop me loving every single Noah and the Earl!
moonlightshadowsx chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oooh! The OC is interesting! Hoping to find out more about how she can change into a wolf.

I haven't read "Grey Silence", but will certainly add it to the list of fics to look at when I have time :)
Woopa chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
OMG! I love the 14th Please continue this story :)
Arceus the Creator chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
they have a very different kind of relationship, :P
truegenius13 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
I really like the banter back and forth between the 14th and Yuki.
Soulless Ghosty chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
I thought I wouldn't read this story. I thought I was done with this series, and didn't really care about the 14th. Apparently, I was wrong. Here I go again... Please update soon!
PeanutAngel chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Mwahahaha! I love Yuki's persona, I really do. XD And my...how arrogant the Musician is. I do believe he'll come to regret pressing Yuki one of these days... -coughs- Anyways, I like how you mention the pack here and there, and how it shaped her into the wolf that she is. I will mention though that Yuki left the pack before her brother Black Star, just for future reference, if it's ever needed. XD -dances- Ah, I love your fight scenes, I really do I could imagine the entire battle and then there's the 14th, merely standing there observing. It was amusing though that Yuki managed to prod at his personality a bit at the end. -rubs hands together- Oh yes, I really can't wait to read the next chapter. -lips curl upward into a grin- Until then...

Keep doing what ya love!

-PA
Arceus the Creator chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
i really like this one.
truegenius13 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Yuki has a very entertaining personality... very funny.
PeanutAngel chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Yes, Kitty still loves this, and always will. XD Hehehe, the part on the train really amused me, and I could so easily see the look on her face as she thought about killing the 14th. -snickers merrily- Oh, maybe that younger Exorcist will learn...or maybe not. XD -stomps foot- I still demand more reviews though, dammit. At least you've gained some more readers besides myself though, which shall appease me for now. Anywho, I'm still in love with the way you portray Yuki; her restless and harsh spirit definitely makes me think that I would never want to meet someone like her in real life, although she's still awesome. Hehehe Anyways, I shall continue to look forward to the next chapter, but please, do take your time. ;3

Keep doing what ya love!

-PA
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
awe im totally loving this fic!XDDDDDDDD
truegenius13 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Very interesting story, can't wait to see where it goes from here.