Reviews for The Origins of the Gremlin
SilverCoatl chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This story is awesome too! A perfect explanation for the gremlin on Luke's back.
Kharlan Hero chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
That was so cute. :)

I've never really thought about why Luke had the Gremlin on his coat, it was just a random quirk he had, but it makes so much sense now. I like the idea of it being Luke's crest, and having the monster to watch his back and keep him safe is perfect.

Luke was adorable and Guy was a great, in-character big brother.
Butterfly Crown chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Thank you for writing this. I suck at one shots and I don't think I'm that good at writing, but you can write really well.
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
OH MY I WANT MORE YOUR GREAT DUDE, THAT WAS SO CUTE THIS FIC NEEDS AN AWARD..I LOVE CHILDISH LUKE AND GUY FOLLOWING THE FLOW OF LUKE AHAHAHAH AWWW I LOVE HOW GUY WANTS TO KILL DUKE CUZ OF REVENGE AND A HINT OF THAT GUY WANTS TO KILL THEM ALL EXCEPT LUKE 3
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
D'awwww! :D

That was adorable!
Tofukitten chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I really need to get around to reading more of your fanfics XD

This really cute! I've been wondering for a very long time why Luke was able to run around with a picture of a monster on his back despite being a nobleman XD;;
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I really love the way Guy takes care of Luke :) so cute
Avery-Lou chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aaaaw! I loved this! Luke and Guy are so adorable, and I like the idea of the Gremlin watching Luke's back. :)
Apakoha chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Aww, super cute~ Good job, love Luke and Guy friendship.
Jamimlia chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Aww! That's so brotherly! I loved the details you took time describing, and Guy's character was spot-on.

My favorite part was the drawing of the Gremlin. Very much like Luke!

I enjoyed this one-shot immensely.

Keep up the brilliant work. ;)

Jamimlia
The Pudding Fiend chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Aw, that was really cute! If I had any talent at sewing whatsoever, I would copy Guy and make my own Luke-coat. Prior to reading this, it had never really crossed my mind to wonder about that weird gremlin-thing on Luke's coat, but I like your interpretation.
AceSoleil chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
AWWWWW! This story is so cuuute, I just wanna eat it! ...Ahem. My oddness aside, I think this was a really freakin' awesome explanation for Luke's guardian gremlin. Frankly, seeing it and having no clue why it was there was driving me insane. One question, though... I'm confused about Guy's age in this... I always kinda assumed he and Luke were the same age, so it threw me off a bit, with him sort of being the older brother here...
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This one is adorable too! I've always really liked the way Guy's friendship with Luke was portrayed in the game, and you captured that wonderfully. Especially with the way Guy had to reign in his angry emotions at the Duke (which I loved so much -because protective Guy is fantastic) to go and comfort Luke. Greatly done. And the mental image I got of little kid Luke concentrating so much on drawing his little monster was just so cute it had me smiling like an idiot all over again. And so once again I commend you, and must favorite this one now too!
Katheroslibra chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Awwww! It's so cute! I always wondered where Luke got that coat(at least, whenever I'm over at my friends house and she's playing ToA...) Well, anyway, I really liked it. Great job!
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh. My. God. I loved it! 8D

Yeah, I could really see this entire event happening behind-the-scenes in the games, and it would make sense for Luke to still be wearing that coat. XD

Representing himself... yeah... that DEFINITELY sounds like Luke, especially since he doesn't care that much about his royal life and status (unless he wanted to get something by using it).

I've read Bonds of Brotherhood, by I was actually waiting for you to update its new chapter so I can review for all the previous chapters at once... because, I dunno... oh, scratch that... I'm just being lazy. Gomenasai~! ;_;

But now that I've read this, I'll do so right away! This just made me remember how much I've liked reading BoB when I first found it.

Thank you~! :D Ciao, ciao~!