Reviews for Rewriting History
Romitri2002 chapter 3 . 1/30
damn! why did you end it ther?! Its so good! how could you not complete it!
Plz continue with this fanfic
lucy willow chapter 3 . 1/6
have you still got a link to the full adult version of this please?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
You should make more chapters this was realy good I loved it loads but it definitely needs more chapters to explain what happens in the rest of the story
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
No the story can't be over! I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Seeing as Bella was with a resanimated corpse I suppose she wouldnt Know much about an erection or sex seeing as all Bella and Dedweird did was look at each other.

The oral sex innuendo? From Bella..yeah like that would happen. she spend all her time using jake and sending mixed signals but that direct. I dont think so. where the fuck did you come up with this?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
That was pretty funny. Any body with functional mental capacity and a shred of common sense would be screaming "Nooooo Edwrad dont come back, you mass murdering lying sack of shit"
Why would you write something that has been done to death? How about you try something..uh lets say...original? And as far as Bella being a shell of a person well lets face it Bella was always a shell of a person. Selfish, self centered and a user who likes to get abused.
lorraine chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Such a sweet story - really wish you would write more! it's too good to leave here
Loves to read books chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Very sweet. If only twilight went somthing like this...
deltagrl chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Great story
snow eopard chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
awww i love it
luvinJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Hello Tamara...
the whole story is finished and is housed at its own blog. rewritinghistoryfanfic on BlogSpot. I took down the rest of the chapters due to the adult content when so many stories were getting pulled. if you want to read it, adult content included, its there.
Tamara chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Write more! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I like how this is progressing, can't wait for more.