Reviews for Big Changes
RPG Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Just another fanfiction writer supporting a fellow writer! Dropping by to say your story is awesome and lend ya my support! Us writers gotta stick together! :)

You had a decent start.. a little bad punctuation and spelling.. but, I was able to read it. Your characters seem sort of in character. I don't really like the idea of you being Carrie. But, I'm sure it'll be find. I'll check out more later.

Do you plan on updating this? Keep up the good work.

RforR?

-Liz
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Really this story is horrible I gave up after chapter 3. The story line jumps around way to much and Miranda giving a baby up for adoption at age 13 and then magically running into her at a spa... Seriously? So many spelling errors and story line errors it's just unbelievable that people are complimenting this story
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
I thought Samantha meant through metapaz in the show after the cancer
Invisible Observer chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
I'm surprised that you finally used Mr. Big's real name. I'm shocked and that you killed Charlotte and Harry. Why did you make everyone pregnant? It's a bit of an overkill, especially Samantha. You need to work on punctuation.
LecterGirl32 chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
This was a good Story! Is there going to be a new chapter?
Aimee chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
wow! please can you write another chapter where God talks to Samantha? because that bit was pretty cool. also it would be good if Victoria got pregnant too then her baby could grow up alongside Charles, Melanie, Allison, Taylor and my favorite TJ! I think she should have a boy to balance things out a bit more also it would be great if Carrie had twins and called them Harry and Charlotte after her dead friends!
confusednikki24-7 chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
awww she called her mommy...well i originally read ch 18 then i realized that i hadn't read ch 17 yet...oh well...both chapters were great! :)
confusednikki24-7 chapter 18 . 9/30/2011
awww great chapter! very well written! i can't wait to read more! update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
lady you got pregnancy all wrong

1st it takes 2 weeks to convince, so if Carrie was 11 weeks, her baby would 9 weeks

2nd you also find out the sex of the baby until the 5th month or 6 month not 4th as its a little too soon
confusednikki24-7 chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
well first of all, i have never read a story by someone who has written over 800 stories...that's pretty amazing. but this story is really good. that last chapter was different from the rest of them but this story is really good and i hope u continue it. it has a very interesting plotline! great job!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
Why is this stupid story I italics?
Charlie chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
Incredibly sad, but sweet, at least Big is getting his stuff together!
CB fan chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
Charlotte and Harry dead - that's too much...
sfbxfcb chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
Wonderful!
CB fan chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
Nice. Hope next chapter is dedicated totalyy to Carrie and Big :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »